View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 20th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Custom Legends Tiles 
Bottle Cap

Hello my fellow explorers! Today I bring to you my interpretation of the first Tile for the intro scenario of SDE: Legends.
This is still a WIP. I'll be updating this post with the the other two once I finish them :)
Tile 1Tile v.2

Last edited by Mangeluz on April 23rd, 2018, 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 14th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Denizen

Wow amazing!

April 14th, 2018, 8:56 pm
Denizen

That is delightful! What are you using to create it?

April 16th, 2018, 2:57 pm
Ninja Corps

Subscribing!

"My wife lets me keep all of the miniatures she doesn't know about."

April 22nd, 2018, 1:42 am
Denizen

Pretty! It doesn't matter much, but if remembering correctly, the first scenario only has one exit. We could of course use wall tiles and exit markers. Your design is actually better as this could be reused on multipath scenarios. Are you planning to mark terrain effects?

April 22nd, 2018, 6:56 am
Bottle Cap

Thank you everyone and sorry for replaying so late. I've Updated the first tile :) the other two still work in progress.
InfinityMax wrote:

I'm using Photoshop and a bunch of isometric game assets. Btw the assets are not mine.
nakano wrote:
Pretty! It doesn't matter much, but if remembering correctly, the first scenario only has one exit. We could of course use wall tiles and exit markers. Your design is actually better as this could be reused on multipath scenarios. Are you planning to mark terrain effects?

I've updated the tile so it has the terrain effects :). Yeah! when I was making it I was thinking of the Fae Woods as a very big forest full of life with many paths so I decided to not make it a closed tile with just one path, that way it can be connected to tiles from the corrupted forest of Forgotten King :)

April 23rd, 2018, 1:57 am
Minion

Mangeluz wrote:
Thank you everyone and sorry for replaying so late. I've Updated the first tile :) the other two still work in progress.
InfinityMax wrote:

I'm using Photoshop and a bunch of isometric game assets. Btw the assets are not mine.
nakano wrote:

I've updated the tile so it has the terrain effects :). Yeah! when I was making it I was thinking of the Fae Woods as a very big forest full of life with many paths so I decided to not make it a closed tile with just one path, that way it can be connected to tiles from the corrupted forest of Forgotten King :)

What assets are you using/ where can I get them? :3

April 25th, 2018, 12:53 am
Denizen

prodigal_dreamer wrote:

This

April 25th, 2018, 7:05 pm
Denizen

dsdrew924 wrote:
prodigal_dreamer wrote:

This

i'm pretty sure i have seen them somewhere before, either a free unity asset pack, or the other place would be Glenn Mcunes tiles that he does kickstarters for, but i have seen them about somewhere

April 26th, 2018, 2:09 am
Bottle Cap

Lizardman wrote:
dsdrew924 wrote:
prodigal_dreamer wrote:

This

I'm pretty sure i have seen them somewhere before, either a free unity asset pack, or the other place would be Glenn Mcunes tiles that he does kickstarters for, but i have seen them about somewhere

I won't lie to ya'll. It was a very spoopy night, and scrolling and digging through pinterest I came across a bunch of amazing art that were labelled as "Isometric game assets", there are also people on Sketchfab who have some models and textures as free to download, and there is also a site called Bitgem3d which has some AMAZING MODEL PACKS and some free to download things. I hope this helps :)

Free to download textures from Bitgem3D

April 26th, 2018, 4:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]