View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 14th, 2018, 10:35 am



Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Anddddd my completionist hit its limit 
Author Message
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: September 26th, 2014, 6:38 pm
Posts: 427
"@Growley - their warehouse manager can't inventory any product until it's produced :twisted:"

whooosh.


April 2nd, 2018, 6:03 pm
Profile
Consul
User avatar

Joined: June 20th, 2012, 8:00 pm
Posts: 2754
Location: Sønderholm, Denmark
InfinityMax wrote:
I'm having a hard time seeing why people would be insulted by Randy. He's obviously only meant to be a gag. Nothing to be upset about. I was kind of hoping for another killer model to follow up the walrus rider, but I appreciate a little humor now and then.

Basically because when we got this, it was another cool mini we DIDN'T get. Somebody sat down and thought this out. Somebody made the 3D sculpt. Somebody made rules and artwork.
This was not just "a little extra something". Time and resources went into this. That time and money could have gone into making something else like the characters from Black Handed Henry's or the cool, but miniature-less, jobs from Legends.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this model will be useless for most Legends players. Unless players enjoy joke campaigns where everything is just lol-so-random, they'll be hard pressed to make this character fit in. And in that case, literally any model you can dream up is fair game. Where's my clown-robots?

Now, I quit when they released the expensive "buy it now or never" miniature that was Valentine Candy.
But if I was still in the game I wouldn't be satisfied by the "It's just a prank bro" argument...
It's especially insulting to collectors. It's basically a test to see if their fans will eat anything. The joke is on the collectors - and it's not a very good one.

prodigal_dreamer wrote:
As for "cosplay miniature" I figured it was just a lazy "throwaway" term they used to not really have to put too much thought into the characters and designs and just give us stuff, but the whole concept of the crossover characters was that that was their "Avatar" in game so-to-speak. Because at that point, some of those characters cosplaying as the characters they are is equally as silly, don't you think? :P

I think it's very silly! :D But I didn't slap on that "cosplay" term - but it's there, so now it's a thing I guess...

_________________
I'm Super Dungeon Excite!
Super Dungeon Explore Compendium


April 2nd, 2018, 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: October 29th, 2012, 8:56 pm
Posts: 510
I agree /w Goblin-King that the whole strategy and opportunity cost of doing Randy is a missed opportunity for doing something that would have maybe a more positive impact. I do believe no matter what they do/release that there are going to be folks unhappy with SPM b/c that's just how things seem to be, now, but man, I would be more excited if they had released some of the Black Handed Henry characters as models or the SDE:L heroes since all that ended up being planned with the rework were the alt gender heroes and they have a massive 60 classes in the beta.

I will say that releasing a model like Randy is generally a luxury and it was a gamble on SPM's part that, well, we'll see if it works out for them. It's a move I'd expect from a healthier company or maybe there are a lot of folks that are happy with the release and buy it and don't lurk on forums/social media to hear from. Like...if they did the Celestial Healer Centaur model and it was $40 resin -- would there have been more or less outrage?

I definitely agree that the strategy/trend of Masterclass miniatures, if that's what we can expect from SPM until SDE:L products are delivered to free up plastic, is not going to endear them with the community unless they are really AWESOME models that the majority of the fanbase agree are worth the $$$ regardless if they purchase them themselves. There's so much potential SPM could pursue (I think, anyways), what they end up doing (that we can see) does always feel a bit puzzling.


April 2nd, 2018, 9:32 pm
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: October 10th, 2017, 10:21 pm
Posts: 120
sleepy_laughter wrote:
I agree /w Goblin-King that the whole strategy and opportunity cost of doing Randy is a missed opportunity for doing something that would have maybe a more positive impact. I do believe no matter what they do/release that there are going to be folks unhappy with SPM b/c that's just how things seem to be, now, but man, I would be more excited if they had released some of the Black Handed Henry characters as models or the SDE:L heroes since all that ended up being planned with the rework were the alt gender heroes and they have a massive 60 classes in the beta.

I will say that releasing a model like Randy is generally a luxury and it was a gamble on SPM's part that, well, we'll see if it works out for them. It's a move I'd expect from a healthier company or maybe there are a lot of folks that are happy with the release and buy it and don't lurk on forums/social media to hear from. Like...if they did the Celestial Healer Centaur model and it was $40 resin -- would there have been more or less outrage?

I definitely agree that the strategy/trend of Masterclass miniatures, if that's what we can expect from SPM until SDE:L products are delivered to free up plastic, is not going to endear them with the community unless they are really AWESOME models that the majority of the fanbase agree are worth the $$$ regardless if they purchase them themselves. There's so much potential SPM could pursue (I think, anyways), what they end up doing (that we can see) does always feel a bit puzzling.


That's the thing though. I think there would be MORE outrage if they masterclassed Legends heroes, because they would then be in limited quality, whereas people would want to be able to steadily buy them. As opposed to say "Itsy Bitsy Randy" here, whom alot of people wouldn't care that they mised or Sweetheart Candy. The Tusk Raider, while a gamble, was planned for release since after the legends Kickstarter ended, slated for a plastic release. Now he's resin and it'll go one of 2 ways: Either they release him as plastic later and piss off dedicated fans who bought the resin ones, OR, they leave it limited run but go back on their word about SDE limited content being fun fan stuff/ crossover stuff, i.e. not needed to keep (most) SDE completionists sated.


April 2nd, 2018, 10:15 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2015, 1:39 am
Posts: 290
Yeah, but it's still better than the January mini, right? Because, if you remember, the January mini was... no mini. Same as the last year or so before that. We haven't had a release for this game since Dragonback Peaks, and now we have something every month.

I would rather they made a good April Fool's joke than making nothing at all. At least this way there's something. I'm not going to buy the Lrod of Spiders, but I'm still glad there are regular releases now. I also respect holding back on plastic releases to put all the time and energy into delivering 2.0 and Legends.

And here's the thing, right? If these wicked expensive resin minis are things that everyone really wants, stuff we may have been clamoring for, that would kinda suck for a lot of people. If they make the centaur healer, then heck yes I will buy her, but she should be more widely available that a one-month window for a limited and crazy expensive figure.

So I'm fine with Randy, even if I don't want him. I hope they do more cool stuff like the Tusk Raider, but 'mini I don't want' is still a better release than 'nothing whatsoever.'


April 2nd, 2018, 10:24 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: December 3rd, 2015, 11:43 am
Posts: 444
InfinityMax wrote:
Yeah, but it's still better than the January mini, right? Because, if you remember, the January mini was... no mini. Same as the last year or so before that. We haven't had a release for this game since Dragonback Peaks, and now we have something every month.

I would rather they made a good April Fool's joke than making nothing at all. At least this way there's something. I'm not going to buy the Lrod of Spiders, but I'm still glad there are regular releases now. I also respect holding back on plastic releases to put all the time and energy into delivering 2.0 and Legends.

And here's the thing, right? If these wicked expensive resin minis are things that everyone really wants, stuff we may have been clamoring for, that would kinda suck for a lot of people. If they make the centaur healer, then heck yes I will buy her, but she should be more widely available that a one-month window for a limited and crazy expensive figure.

So I'm fine with Randy, even if I don't want him. I hope they do more cool stuff like the Tusk Raider, but 'mini I don't want' is still a better release than 'nothing whatsoever.'


This is the worst mentality to have. Having this state of mind gives SPM and ND a pass on creating, for the most part, a worthless miniature. To say that to have garbage is better than having nothing applies to basically starvation, clothing, and shelter. This is a game that people don't have to buy things. This is a game that if you want people to buy things, you need to make it dam good.

There is an abundance of excellent material for this game available, there is an established product. To put out a sub par model, with no theme fitting look, they may have well put out nothing. I stand in line every month, money in hand, waiting for the next release. I paid 40 dollars plus shipping for a god dam walrus! I looked at this mini and went, "are they kidding? This is the next mater class mini?"

You could finely detail resin a turd and call it master class, but in the end, its still a piece of !SODA!, a finely detailed piece of !SODA!.

Also, to those saying, "come on brah, its just a joke."



Allow me to list the things that are a joke:

The insane delay of the kickstarter.

That up until two weeks ago, barely any communication and false promises, to now communication is just a "Heads up, lore and art work until we feel like giving you hard facts"

40 dollars for a walrus, that requires an absurd amount of cleaning and more before assembly.

The walrus advertising poster now shows a black base than a stylized base, because rather than do something good and have the bases match, change the art work when people complain.

Tons of lore, tons of areas to draw from. Lets make a mini of our lounging stock manager, because the delays are so bad he's laying in a hammock all day anyway.


So is this issue directly with the mini or sculpt itself? no. Is it Soda pop can't do anything right no matter what they do? no.

There's so much "stuff" they could have done and chose to do this instead of. I have been on Soda Pop Minis side with the kickstarter and everything. I still support, play and love this game. But when in your update you tell me you have talented artists and designers who want to keep making minis. At some point someone in that office needs to be an adult and go, "This is not the best use of resources," or "This would be funny, let's offer it on april fools and release it in preorder style, but the next day lets put up a serious mini, like a pirate ghost ship boss for clockwork cove."


Im sorry for the rant, but for whatever reason this response from max triggered me. I usually agree with InfinityMax as we are on the same wavelength on a lot of things regarding this game. And max, i still love you buddy, please don't take any of this as a direct aggression to you.

But this mini was bullshit, and as the end users, its our duty to say "We went from nothing, to now a purchasable nothing, do better."

And I'd like to end on those last two words. If Deke or anyone from soda pop are reading this. Please, do better.

You have a vast world, you have a ton of potential lore, you have races you haven't even made anymodels for (Gnomes) Want to know a cool mini that would not suck? A gnome in some kind of construct war suit like the goblins used in World Of Warcraft to cut down trees. There's a large base hero you could have some fun with. Its a shame that with over a million dollars and years that instead of SDE 2e or SDE arcade 2e, or SD Legends, we have Lrod of Spiders.

Its a shame that a handful of us, in a period of a few months, have written some kind of tangible version of Super Dungeon Legends, tested it and are playing it actively with no funds, full time jobs that aren't this, families to raise. Lrod is a slap in the face to your end user and you should be ashamed of such a lazy and poor decision.

Black Handed henry, Celestia, Clockwork cove, Three places off the top of my head that would have been better than your Warehouse worker.

Do better.


April 3rd, 2018, 11:31 am
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: November 22nd, 2012, 5:01 pm
Posts: 171
Gotta agree with a few posters here.....this miniature is just stupid!

Now if they were going to have an actual "Lord of Spiders" that they revealed on the 2nd of April, still looks like Randy but which is more in keeping with the style most SDE miniatures have and this was a "jokey" render they used for April 1st....fair enough, roll on snare drum, everyone laughs, good joke! But no, they are actually going ahead with this for....whatever reason they think its fine!

I have no problem with the resin approach for single heroes/mini-bosses, its a smart move on SPM's part......but gotta meld that with some actual proper miniatures and non-shitty business practices (miniature available for one month, new miniature added day after old one closed to screw int customers).

Lets compare this to some other games companies April 1st jokes:

Quote:
Games Workshop announced they will make miniatures, following from metal to pewter to plastic to...chocolate. Only link can find https://www.facebook.com/WarhammerTVtea ... 404934342/

Privateer Press have their Grymkin Gargantua https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4fTiL3yugA

Several other BG ones, including Kitties of Splendor (Splendor but with cat images on the cards), Pandademic (Pandemic but with Pandas) among them https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/2397 ... ments-2018


Its all a bunch of fun because nobody actually makes the !SODA! things.


April 3rd, 2018, 2:55 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: January 22nd, 2016, 2:25 am
Posts: 40
dsdrew924 wrote:
Do better.

That's harsh :P and you are right, they have to do better and I do believe that they are trying. That's why I agree with InfinityMax, t's a good thing that the minis that are coming out are at least something to help increase the world of super dungeon...
They are expensive? They are!, you need 'em? not really since you can make your own!

Even though the April mini is not the best I still like the Hammock! it inspires me to make a new custom mini-boss by just replacing Randy!
what I don't like about the minis is that they are really expensive to ship to my country... I really wanted that February Candy, but I get comfort that I can make my own.

Here are some of the things I've been working on Frostmourne Treasure Card, Queen Starfire Concept I'm making Queen since there are new Starfire and King Starfire minis coming, that way my old Starfire wont any collect dust.


April 3rd, 2018, 3:41 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: October 29th, 2012, 8:56 pm
Posts: 510
I can agree with the sentiment of Do Better from dsdrew, but I don't wholly agree with how you're getting to that thought. It is definitely frustrating when our expectations are not met, but I also don't think we're entitled to an explanation for 'why not xyz'. I do agree, that SPM should up their game and fix their business strategy, but again, it's easy to say do better when you're not personally responsible for doing it.

I think the touchy issue is that SPM has not established what fans can expect to be in the Masterclass Resin line. If it's supposed to be more exclusive, limited runs, that aren't going to be core models fans would expect at a better price point/plastic then...well, that's this. If it's supposed to be really high end models that are desirable, but worth the $$$ (e.g. King Starfire - did anyone that got this think it wasn't worth the $$$?), then they have a ways to go to justify the quality/price point. If it's a experimental testing ground for what they can produce /w their resin production and what folks are willing to pay, then I would think it's doing it's job, too.

I definitely don't agree with blindly buying product you don't feel is worth it to support the company, but anecdotally, it does sound like there has been interest in the model and hopefully it's enough for SPM to make it worth doing and those of us that are like, erm, no way, can save our $$$ for the next model with the expectation that SPM *will* do better.

@Mangeluz - that Frostmourne looks very nice and official! I wonder if a Funko Pop Lich King would fit well on the board as a raid boss? Or are you making your own?

Should it be Queen Starfire or Starfire's Consort? That's a good idea.


April 3rd, 2018, 4:51 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: December 3rd, 2015, 11:43 am
Posts: 444
Mangeluz wrote:
dsdrew924 wrote:
Do better.

That's harsh :P and you are right, they have to do better and I do believe that they are trying. That's why I agree with InfinityMax, t's a good thing that the minis that are coming out are at least something to help increase the world of super dungeon...
They are expensive? They are!, you need 'em? not really since you can make your own!

Even though the April mini is not the best I still like the Hammock! it inspires me to make a new custom mini-boss by just replacing Randy!
what I don't like about the minis is that they are really expensive to ship to my country... I really wanted that February Candy, but I get comfort that I can make my own.

Here are some of the things I've been working on Frostmourne Treasure Card, Queen Starfire Concept I'm making Queen since there are new Starfire and King Starfire minis coming, that way my old Starfire wont any collect dust.


I love you!

GIVE ME LICH KING CARDS!!!!!


April 3rd, 2018, 5:09 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: December 3rd, 2015, 11:43 am
Posts: 444
sleepy_laughter wrote:
I can agree with the sentiment of Do Better from dsdrew, but I don't wholly agree with how you're getting to that thought. It is definitely frustrating when our expectations are not met, but I also don't think we're entitled to an explanation for 'why not xyz'. I do agree, that SPM should up their game and fix their business strategy, but again, it's easy to say do better when you're not personally responsible for doing it.

I think the touchy issue is that SPM has not established what fans can expect to be in the Masterclass Resin line. If it's supposed to be more exclusive, limited runs, that aren't going to be core models fans would expect at a better price point/plastic then...well, that's this. If it's supposed to be really high end models that are desirable, but worth the $$$ (e.g. King Starfire - did anyone that got this think it wasn't worth the $$$?), then they have a ways to go to justify the quality/price point. If it's a experimental testing ground for what they can produce /w their resin production and what folks are willing to pay, then I would think it's doing it's job, too.

I definitely don't agree with blindly buying product you don't feel is worth it to support the company, but anecdotally, it does sound like there has been interest in the model and hopefully it's enough for SPM to make it worth doing and those of us that are like, erm, no way, can save our $$$ for the next model with the expectation that SPM *will* do better.

@Mangeluz - that Frostmourne looks very nice and official! I wonder if a Funko Pop Lich King would fit well on the board as a raid boss? Or are you making your own?

Should it be Queen Starfire or Starfire's Consort? That's a good idea.


Sleepy, I apologize if I come off a little Irate. I don't mean to. But the delays haven't hurt my love for the game, the constant "Hey no news on any front" hasn't hurt my love for the game. This mini for some reason made me angry as hell. I've been excited for new material, and this is what is given to me. CURSE YOU SPM! That's about it.


April 3rd, 2018, 5:23 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: October 29th, 2012, 8:56 pm
Posts: 510
Haha, as fans we're allowed to be passionate and be irate/angry with our games. I guess as long as we remember they're games :). I keep going back and forth on whether to get this model, but figure I'll just see how I feel at the end of April after (hopefully) 2 KS updates.

I *am* happy there are at least enough folks active on the forums to have some dialogue around SDE and the happenings with SPM.


April 3rd, 2018, 6:01 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: February 11th, 2014, 10:03 pm
Posts: 447
Location: Camp Pendleton, California
I’ll come clean, I bought the model the day it came out, purely for love/support of the company. I’m not in love with the model, I almost didn’t buy it, and I had a brief “OMG WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?” moment. But for better or worse I put my money into this pot.

That said I encourage everyone to vote with their dollars. Maybe that way we’ll get a cleric centaur next time :P


April 3rd, 2018, 6:48 pm
Profile
Ninja Corps
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Posts: 2464
dsdrew924 wrote:
This is the worst mentality to have. Having this state of mind gives SPM and ND a pass on creating, for the most part, a worthless miniature.


Citation needed. That, or stop stating opinion like fact.

I'm buying this guy because I think it's funny. I'm a fan of the overarching Relic Knight based canon of the game and I'm not alone. On top of that there are other motivations otehrs may have to want to buy this mini. But, yes, because _you_ don't like it, it's factually worthless and garbage.

This is the whole coloring book stretch goal over again. Something fun is thrown into the mix, possibly just for "Ss" and giggles, and certain people lose their minds because they think they are entitled to something of more substance because...reasons? There was nothing "owed" in what you perceive to be some kind of "slot" for a mini that was taken up by "worthless garbage". They very well could have released nothing or announced this guy and not released it, or released something else, or they could still release something else, or they could have released nothing instead of this and nothing for the next 6 months. But, instead, they released this guy, probably because it made them giggle some and the made to order method they are using makes a niche, fun, mini work. I know you're pissed as hell they didn't go "wait...wait guys. Is releasing this mini really what we should be doing to serve dsdrew924's best interest? I mean, he is the arbiter of what is garbage and what isn't. we ALL know he will hate this and he 100% represents all of out customers everywhere". But, you know, it's their company, their game, their customer base and all that. What you call worthless, others call fun. So, keep your opinion opinion. Say you don't like it, but don't try and act like people who say they like it, or people who say there's nothing wrong with them putting this out, are somehow demonstrably wrong.

You aren't wrong for not liking the mini. That's entirely up to you. You are wrong for daning this fact, and somehow deciding liking the mini is factually wrong.


April 3rd, 2018, 7:38 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2015, 1:39 am
Posts: 290
I get it, Drew. I would have rather seen a seriously awesome mini, and not a spider dude in a hammock with a Packers hat. It just doesn't really bother me.

Usagi, Drew is allowed to be upset. SPM set an expectation with the walrus, and threw us a huge curve ball. He, like many of us, has been waiting a long time for something cool to buy and is disappointed to get a joke instead - but a joke that will set him back $35 if he wants to laugh along.

Emotions are running far higher than they should. Let's just all dial it back a notch.


April 3rd, 2018, 7:44 pm
Profile
Ninja Corps
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Posts: 2464
InfinityMax wrote:
I get it, Drew. I would have rather seen a seriously awesome mini, and not a spider dude in a hammock with a Packers hat. It just doesn't really bother me.

Usagi, Drew is allowed to be upset. SPM set an expectation with the walrus, and threw us a huge curve ball. He, like many of us, has been waiting a long time for something cool to buy and is disappointed to get a joke instead - but a joke that will set him back $35 if he wants to laugh along.

Emotions are running far higher than they should. Let's just all dial it back a notch.


I specifically said he's not wrong for having his opinion ad that he is wrong for treating people who don't share his opinion as objectively wrong. I can see the angle of people being upset by this release. I think it's childish and self entitled to be upset by a release because it's not specifically what you want at the same time. I don't deny their opinion, I see where they are coming from, my opinion is they are silly and none of that is anything I claim as objective. It's that simple.


April 3rd, 2018, 10:33 pm
Profile
Minion

Joined: April 16th, 2015, 8:22 am
Posts: 106
Usagi wrote:
I specifically said he's not wrong for having his opinion ad that he is wrong for treating people who don't share his opinion as objectively wrong. I can see the angle of people being upset by this release. I think it's childish and self entitled to be upset by a release because it's not specifically what you want at the same time. I don't deny their opinion, I see where they are coming from, my opinion is they are silly and none of that is anything I claim as objective. It's that simple.


Sigh. Come down from the ivory tower mate, your sprinkling us with hay with all your strawmanning. Yes what he said was an opinion. 99% or people reading that would have taken it as such, because, you know - hyperbole is part of conversation.

All your argument did was try to invalidate his point by make it sound like you have the moral high ground. It did not add to the dialogue.

You have long since proved your are on SPMs side. Great. Wonderful. Don’t care.

I am still “trying” to remaining neutral. If we get something in the end, great. I still want to talk about the world and swap ideas. I find your polar supportive attitude just as bad as the super negative ones.


April 3rd, 2018, 10:49 pm
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: April 16th, 2014, 6:21 pm
Posts: 59
Location: Québec, Canada
I like it. SDE is a serious game that doesn't take itself too seriously. We're talking chibi centaurs attacking chibi kobolds with colored dice here. An april's fool model that turns out to be a real mini you can buy and play? You don't like, you don't buy, but I think it is a good one.

I have a genuine question here, really honest : why is it that some here feel insulted by Randy? I get it, not what you expected or hoped, but still?

Is there nobody here who just wants to play along, have some fun? I mean, we ARE playing with plastic figures here, so the seriousness is already far gone...
:D


April 3rd, 2018, 11:17 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: May 15th, 2015, 9:39 am
Posts: 362
Location: Land of OZ
love concept of the mini, spelling errors kept him from being in game, comes out on april fools, isn't really an april fools.

Love the execution of the whole thing, doesn't mean that i am going to buy him, but i got a few laughs out of the release regardless.


April 4th, 2018, 12:36 am
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: January 22nd, 2016, 2:25 am
Posts: 40
sleepy_laughter wrote:
@Mangeluz - that Frostmourne looks very nice and official! I wonder if a Funko Pop Lich King would fit well on the board as a raid boss? Or are you making your own?

Thank you :), I have the templates for custom Loot and Treasure if anyone wants them, but remember that all art of the template is property of SPM/NJD and I do not own it by no means -sweating-.
I was thinking in using the Pocket pop Arthas but not sure if I should use just his body and sculpt a new head and a sword or just as it is and there is also this, that stitches is hella nice...
or I could just customize a Dragon Blade mini, so many possibilities!
sleepy_laughter wrote:
Should it be Queen Starfire or Starfire's Consort? That's a good idea.

Oh! that's a good idea! Starfire's Consort sounds very nice, I could make a custom Vandella and use that name and at half it's wounds she would transform into Queen Starfire!
I want her to be very very powerful, like a raid boss or something.
dsdrew924 wrote:
I love you!

GIVE ME LICH KING CARDS!!!!!

Sure thing, I just gotta nail the Soul stealing effect :)


Last edited by Mangeluz on April 4th, 2018, 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.



April 4th, 2018, 2:55 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.