View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2017, 12:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Europe postage 
Bottle Cap

Goblin-King wrote:
Just got a mail from a local store I contacted:

"Testudo Tower is not available for us other than as a pre-order item. When it'll come we do not know."

So I promptly gave them the mail neko provided, but god! What is going on?
Have ND literally just been neglecting Europe? It sounds like they actually want to order it, but can't

Seems like it, hopefully your guy comes through for you.

May 5th, 2017, 12:40 pm
Minion

I just remembered something. When I was at U.K. Games Expo last year (UKGE 2016) I brought SDE Forgotten King and some expansions at a very reasonable price, the store owner told me that their supplier were getting rid of their stock of SDE.

It is all down to the suppliers to get SDE but if they're not wanting to get them then the sellers (online and local stores) cannot sell them.

I'm sure that this will change (who knows when) as it looks like Ninja Division is trying to sort things out. I think as soon as second edition comes out (...some time this year...even for late backers I hope) then there maybe more interest.

May 5th, 2017, 12:51 pm
Bottle Cap

I heard back from the game store that is trying to chase this stuff down. They have received no response from the UK sales email address for 10 days now.

May 15th, 2017, 6:18 am
Minion

Still sat here trying to throw money at my screen and BUY the models for the company I've been supporting since before this game had a complete boxset in plastic, feeling pretty betrayed.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

May 18th, 2017, 9:44 pm
Denizen

The UK sales guy is working on it, i've been told by my French local store that he will be ready in a little less than two month now.

I guess we just have to be patient ! :)

May 19th, 2017, 5:17 am
Minion

Abbadhon wrote:
The UK sales guy is working on it, i've been told by my French local store that he will be ready in a little less than two month now.

I guess we just have to be patient ! :)

; - ; Please tell me if something becomes of that or in general you find somewhere in France/UK that has Arena, I've nearly paid substantially more then the actual cost for the item in import charges only to come to my senses more times then I'd care to admit.

May 19th, 2017, 6:51 am
Bottle Cap

The store in the UK tracking this down for me, theboardgamehut.co.uk, also finally heard back from the UK sales guy and was told he should receive a price list in 2 to 3 weeks. Things are moving slowly, but it does appear that progress is being made.

May 19th, 2017, 6:57 am
Minion

Well ANYBODY who finds Arena in the UK has to post it here. Please, thank you, thank and please.

May 19th, 2017, 2:33 pm
Mini-Boss

I got mine through archonia, linked on the page before this one, I think. Coming from the Netherlands, iirc

May 20th, 2017, 4:31 am
Consul

Anyone seen Testudo Tower anywhere in EU?

May 20th, 2017, 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Goblin-King wrote:
Anyone seen Testudo Tower anywhere in EU?

No where, those canons obviously aren't helping it swim over..
I do have one I ordered from the US and he is awesome, so well worth the wait and money

May 20th, 2017, 8:45 pm
Bottle Cap

I don't suppose anyone has any information on a UK/EU supplier that stocks the new Fireflow caverns tiles or Roxor 2.0? I talked to a chap from gamesquest at Salute a month or so ago - he seemed to indicate they were getting loads of the new stuff in but I haven't seen anything appear as available yet. I'd like to get my flame on.

May 24th, 2017, 2:57 pm
Bottle Cap

dc_decrypt wrote:
I don't suppose anyone has any information on a UK/EU supplier that stocks the new Fireflow caverns tiles or Roxor 2.0? I talked to a chap from gamesquest at Salute a month or so ago - he seemed to indicate they were getting loads of the new stuff in but I haven't seen anything appear as available yet. I'd like to get my flame on.

SPM/ND is supposedly still working on getting stuff together to sell in the UK/EU and will hopefully get more information to retailers in a week or two.

May 24th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Minion

ejbeck14 wrote:
dc_decrypt wrote:

SPM/ND is supposedly still working on getting stuff together to sell in the UK/EU and will hopefully get more information to retailers in a week or two.

Source?

May 24th, 2017, 10:33 pm
Minion

Me and some others had a mail or FB chat with the UK sales guy and he is working on it.

May 25th, 2017, 3:42 am
Bottle Cap

Rainthezangoose wrote:
ejbeck14 wrote:
dc_decrypt wrote:

Source?

Russ from theboardgamehut.co.uk has been tracking this down for me and forwarded me the following response from the UK sales guy on 15 May:

"We are in the process of getting all the SDE (and other) stock prepped and ready for sales in the UK. Hopefully with in the next 2 or 3 weeks we will have all this ready and when that is set we will be able to provide a comprehensive cost/riduct list so you can be prepared for your customers requests."

May 25th, 2017, 4:51 am
Minion

You couldn't drop me PM either of you if anything becomes of that, I've been in a similar dialog with a couple other UK based stores but nothing ever became of it and I'd love to be able to get the new tile pack and Arena. I did really want Ninja ambush but that's taken so long to be available here that I'm not bothering purchasing it. At least not for a long time.

May 25th, 2017, 7:53 am
Bottle Cap

Sure thing. Russ has been working hard at tracking this stuff down for me, so I am gonna do everything I can to send people his way if he gets his hands on the stuff.

May 25th, 2017, 7:57 am
Consul

ejbeck14 wrote:
Sure thing. Russ has been working hard at tracking this stuff down for me, so I am gonna do everything I can to send people his way if he gets his hands on the stuff.

Please just post here in big bold letters :D

May 25th, 2017, 11:16 am
Profile WWW
Minion

When something arrives in Europe if the quantity is not enough there will be a shortage in 2 days lol

May 25th, 2017, 12:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next