View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2017, 2:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Late Pledge 
Bottle Cap

Hello,

I want to make a late pledge. Relic Knight. What is the difference to early backer?

When i buy it, can i buy more units. The Swordsworn are my favorite.

Cheers

April 13th, 2017, 4:33 pm
Denizen

http://sodapopminiatures.com/relic-knig ... te-pledges

For late pledges; you should also be able to choose additional add-ons during the pledge manager, which hasn't released yet.

Not sure what you mean by "difference to early backer", but the only thing that you can't get in a late pledge that was available during the campaign are the two alternate sculpt "pin up" models.

April 13th, 2017, 6:08 pm
Bottle Cap

Ah. Okay. Any chance to buy the pin up sculpts?

April 13th, 2017, 6:21 pm
Denizen

Second-hand only; they are exclusively for people who pledged a certain amount during the campaign...

April 14th, 2017, 2:30 am
Bottle Cap

Okay. I'm a noob.

Which are the difference to 1st edition?

April 17th, 2017, 2:58 pm
Denizen

mictator - I would highly recommend not providing your email address on an online forum. I have removed it from your previous post.

Feel free to ask other members to PM (private message) you.

April 17th, 2017, 3:12 pm
Bottle Cap

Okay. I understand. But i can not send private messages. They write i must more participate here. Not a clever rule for a forum!

Hello Major Glitch. Can you send me a pm to have your email adress.

April 17th, 2017, 4:01 pm
Denizen

That's certainly...odd. I'd guess it's meant to prevent spam abuse?

April 17th, 2017, 8:32 pm
Denizen

Major Glitch wrote:
That's certainly...odd. I'd guess it's meant to prevent spam abuse?
Yes, it is part of our anti-spam measures in the forum.

All new members have to have their posts approved before they are visible to the rest of the forum. I forgot that it also prevents new members from PMing other members.

April 17th, 2017, 9:08 pm
Denizen

While that doesn't sound fun for you or new members, I remember that stretch a few months ago with the constant bot-spam, so I completely understand. Thanks for all the hard work you guys do to keep things running for us :)

April 18th, 2017, 12:46 am
Bottle Cap

I can understand it and can send private messages too. But is a little exotic for me and a little bit annoying.

April 18th, 2017, 4:33 pm
Minion

I did the $25 pledge just for the pin-ups, then recently the Knight level late pledge for the large number of freebies. Thankfully it was avaliable since I didn't have the money until after the KS had ended.

April 21st, 2017, 4:48 pm
Bottle Cap

I'm a late pledge backer ( still kinda new to this KS stuff ). I didn't understand ( but do now ) that the add on's are not part of the Relic Knight Pledge. Can I just order them now or do I have to cancel my pledge and create a brand new order with the additional add on's I want?

August 28th, 2017, 3:29 am
Denizen

I haven't personally done this, but others have reported being able to create a second order with additional items. If you're having issues doing that or have any questions, info@sodapopminiatures.com is who to contact. The other option would be to cancel the order if able and just recreat it, since I doubt you'll have had much besides the base pledge level in cart.

Also keep in mind that most of the free add-ons are available as paid additions as well for people who want more than one of something. So if the item is listed as "free" on the kickstarter main page, then it IS included with a Questing or Relic Knight pledge.

August 28th, 2017, 2:27 pm
Bottle Cap

As a late pledger, can't comment on the KS page, but seeing all the negative comments on the last update, I would like to show some positive energy.

After seeing many many anime shows, it is pretty common to see many different personalities with exagerated body parts, huge weapons, spiky haircuts and what not. I personally like this diversity in the Relic knights miniature range, I was a backer of the first KS, but sold it due to low quality miniatures. Sodapop's direction to go all resin got me excited all over again.

Just wanted to vent some positive vibe here :P

October 3rd, 2017, 8:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]