View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 17th, 2017, 4:54 am

Forum rules

Attention!
All rulings are considered unofficial until included in print or official errata and FAQ document.

When a Moderator Ninja has provided a current answer on a question the topic will then be locked. This will ensure that the answer remains easy to find and help keep the board organized.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Confused about charge move rules 
Bottle Cap

Can a melee attack action with charge only be used when the active model is not in contact with the target model? Also is the melee attack action with charge useless unless the charge move distance brings the attacking model into contact with the target? I ask mainly because I play Noh and the Kyojin Berserkers have two melee attack actions. One with charge and one without. So if my berserker was in contact with an enemy model would my only melee option be the action without charge? On the other hand, could I use my initial movement to disengage the enemy then use the melee action with charge to engage the target again? Hopefully I worded this in a way people understand. I'm starting to confuse myself lol. Any help would be glady appreciated!

December 26th, 2016, 9:15 pm
Ninja Corps

You have to be able to make a melee attack on Your target after charge movement. If that movement is 0, that is fine. So you can "charge" while already in contact.

All charge is is extra move before the attack. There us no minimum charge distance and no effect other than extra move from it. To the best of my recollection at least.

December 27th, 2016, 9:10 pm
Bottle Cap

Thank you! That makes more sense.

December 27th, 2016, 9:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]