View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 14th, 2017, 8:59 am



Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Possible Coming Attractions: NAS edition 
Author Message
Ninja Corps
User avatar

Joined: May 26th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Posts: 926
So checking out the pre-orders and saw this come up:

Ninja All-Stars: Night Market
by Soda Pop Miniatures
PreOrder (Estimate October, 2016 Release)
Retail: $29.95

So maybe it's another map like

Ninja All-Stars: Hidden Shrine
by Soda Pop Miniatures
PreOrder (Estimate October, 2016 Release)
Retail: $29.95

Now I wonder if they are coming with figures and rule variantes.

-ape2020

_________________
WHERE ARE THE DEMONS!?
BRING ON THE PAIN!!


August 6th, 2016, 4:24 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: November 29th, 2013, 7:12 am
Posts: 646
I am super curious as well! I would love new boards not sure what a 30 dollar expansion will get us. The clan boxes are 36 so it might be something more meaty than just some new boards and some new tournament modes.
Sde 30 dollar expansion is boards and creeps so it could be board plus senturies but I'm hoping it's more


August 6th, 2016, 5:11 pm
Profile
Dungeon Boss
User avatar

Joined: February 28th, 2015, 1:35 am
Posts: 1143
Location: Virginia, USA
The boards in NAS are comparable to the size of 4 tiles in SDE. I'd assume the sets will.come.with Sentries, but seeing as you never need more then 6, then it'd likely not come with more then that. So yeah, $30 for those seam a bit much. Definitely hope there's more to them then just that.

_________________
Remember, even if you do not see me, I am always watching...waiting for my moment to write.

Click Here for My Comprehensive List of Every Hero, Monster, and Boss available for Super Dungeon Explore.


August 6th, 2016, 7:41 pm
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: November 11th, 2015, 5:18 pm
Posts: 179
From Beasts of War (http://www.beastsofwar.com/liveblogentr ... h-a-ninja/) an image of new figures that I assume are sentries for one of the two products above:

Image


August 7th, 2016, 6:34 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: November 29th, 2013, 7:12 am
Posts: 646
I was looking at the old super dungeon stuff and the fire flow denizens had a price tag of 30 bucks so we could get a pretty good expansions.


August 9th, 2016, 5:17 am
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: January 15th, 2014, 5:41 pm
Posts: 83
wishlist!

*oni-sentry
*new playmodes (better 1 time play setups + more scenario's)
*nice new play boards
*a new unit/hero for the clans
*more specific/unique moon cards
*better/more abilities
*balance update to clan's
*balance update core rules

if the first 4 happen I'd be really happy!

_________________
My painting: http://community.sodapopminiatures.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2147

my terain building: http://community.sodapopminiatures.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2276
http://community.sodapopminiatures.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4474


August 9th, 2016, 3:18 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: November 29th, 2013, 7:12 am
Posts: 646
i would love a new unit type for the clans and or better/more abilities.


August 9th, 2016, 9:03 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: November 29th, 2013, 7:12 am
Posts: 646
Man i wish the ninja division website people would update the release schedule page to give the customers more info on the releases in the next couple months.


August 19th, 2016, 11:01 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2015, 3:42 am
Posts: 12
Any word on Clan Kitsune's retail date? They're schedule for August, but not on the store yet.


August 23rd, 2016, 5:15 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: October 2nd, 2015, 10:51 pm
Posts: 22
cadwal wrote:
Any word on Clan Kitsune's retail date? They're schedule for August, but not on the store yet.


Are they available yet? I really wanted to pick them up.

_________________
Infinity
(Pan Oceania, Neoterran Capitaline Army, Military Orders, Haqqislam, Qapu Khalqi, Nomads, Bakunin, Corregidor)

Bushido
(Ito Clan, Prefecture of Ryu)


August 30th, 2016, 3:08 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: August 31st, 2016, 6:46 pm
Posts: 3
Hi, I'm interested too by this expansion.


August 31st, 2016, 6:49 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: August 31st, 2016, 6:46 pm
Posts: 3
FatherKnowsBest wrote:
cadwal wrote:
Any word on Clan Kitsune's retail date? They're schedule for August, but not on the store yet.


Are they available yet? I really wanted to pick them up.


If it's forbidden, please say me and I will delete my post but I have some elemental clans on sale (under retail price). And Kitsune of course ;-)


August 31st, 2016, 6:53 pm
Profile
Ninja Corps
User avatar

Joined: May 26th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Posts: 926
So I got this from SPM at PAX West as I was working their booth over the weekend.

akai wrote:
From Beasts of War (http://www.beastsofwar.com/liveblogentr ... h-a-ninja/) an image of new figures that I assume are sentries for one of the two products above:

Image


Those are the Miko Sentries for the Hidden Shrine Map pack. This Pack will have one double sided board with shrine maidens who have a weaker attack than normal sentries but higher defense. Plus they have another ability of when they take an action or attacked they draw other maidens toward them as they start to swarm the ninjas.


Also confirmed the Night Market is another map pack just like Hidden Shrine, with another type of sentry, think Yūrei (ghost type) that have stronger attack than normal sentries and like the Mikos some other new ability that my source couldn't remember at the time.

-ape2020

_________________
WHERE ARE THE DEMONS!?
BRING ON THE PAIN!!


September 6th, 2016, 4:57 am
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: November 11th, 2015, 5:18 pm
Posts: 179
ape2020 wrote:
So I got this from SPM at PAX West as I was working their booth over the weekend.

akai wrote:
From Beasts of War (http://www.beastsofwar.com/liveblogentr ... h-a-ninja/) an image of new figures that I assume are sentries for one of the two products above:

Image


Those are the Miko Sentries for the Hidden Shrine Map pack. This Pack will have one double sided board with shrine maidens who have a weaker attack than normal sentries but higher defense. Plus they have another ability of when they take an action or attacked they draw other maidens toward them as they start to swarm the ninjas.


Also confirmed the Night Market is another map pack just like Hidden Shrine, with another type of sentry, think Yūrei (ghost type) that have stronger attack than normal sentries and like the Mikos some other new ability that my source couldn't remember at the time.

-ape2020


Thanks for the information! How many miniatures come in the pack? Looking at the release schedule on Ninja Division, these packs will not be released in October.


September 6th, 2016, 3:08 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: October 2nd, 2015, 10:51 pm
Posts: 22
Really looking forward to what the Night Market will look like.

_________________
Infinity
(Pan Oceania, Neoterran Capitaline Army, Military Orders, Haqqislam, Qapu Khalqi, Nomads, Bakunin, Corregidor)

Bushido
(Ito Clan, Prefecture of Ryu)


September 7th, 2016, 2:57 pm
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: November 11th, 2015, 5:18 pm
Posts: 179
Email indicates 6 miniatures and from the picture it is 2 sculpts, 3 of each.


September 7th, 2016, 9:36 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: July 5th, 2012, 2:03 pm
Posts: 445
For those who haven't seen it.
Image


September 8th, 2016, 12:38 am
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: November 29th, 2013, 7:12 am
Posts: 646
Has anyone seen a more specific time other than soon or q4 or something like that?


September 8th, 2016, 5:05 am
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: October 2nd, 2015, 10:51 pm
Posts: 22
Imriel wrote:
For those who haven't seen it.
Image


Looks good!

I wonder what the Night Market boards will look like. Hopefulyl get some kind of thieves or something to go with it.

_________________
Infinity
(Pan Oceania, Neoterran Capitaline Army, Military Orders, Haqqislam, Qapu Khalqi, Nomads, Bakunin, Corregidor)

Bushido
(Ito Clan, Prefecture of Ryu)


September 8th, 2016, 2:35 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: November 29th, 2013, 7:12 am
Posts: 646
i think someone said demons of some kind with better attack and worse defense than normal samurai senturies.


September 8th, 2016, 4:31 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.