View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 19th, 2018, 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 What video game are you currently playing? 
Minion

I broke down and bought the print and play edition of Pixel Tactics, I haven't played it yet but boy do I love it.

There are 2 sets and they are having a hard time getting them printed, apparently they will be able to order soon. Oct is what it looks like.

September 27th, 2013, 1:27 am
Minion

I have a WoW sub but 'playing' is a loose term. I have been 'playing' a little LoL lately but again that's a loose term. Dunno I want a really good console game I think but not sure what I'm looking for.

September 28th, 2013, 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

Lots of AirMech and Armored Core: Verdict Day over here. And, some Skullgirls. Sometimes I load up Cubeworld and just faff about, which admittedly seems to be the main focus of Cubeworld.

October 6th, 2013, 6:28 am
Bottle Cap

Soul Sacrifice, Dark Souls and occasionally Project Diva F and Dragon's Crown. : )

October 25th, 2013, 9:06 am
Bottle Cap

TETRIS on gameboy :D

October 28th, 2013, 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Super Qix. Bought a supergun (a type of console that plays arcade PCBs) a couple of year back. Super Qix and Knights of the Round are some of my favourite boards. Haven't bought any new boards in years though, good ones cost a mint. I could always use MAME, but then I'm having to configure multiple MAME builds and this and that..

December 14th, 2013, 7:00 am
Profile WWW
Dungeon Boss

I've recently purchased Darkout, on Steam. Its supposed to be a sci-fi version of Terraria with much better graphics, but I think the game almost feels a little more like a 2D metroid game. There are definitely influences of Terraria in it, but it doesn't scream them as much as other Terraria clones. Darkout has been enjoyable so far, but I wouldn't call it great. The developers still have a lot of updating to do to make it a great game. There's potential with it though.

December 14th, 2013, 2:49 pm
Moderator Ninja

I have been playing Smite lately and loving it!

December 14th, 2013, 11:06 pm
Minion

"UnEpic" - an indygame available on WiiU online store. Very fun for those D&D nerds out there! :)

January 27th, 2014, 9:02 pm
Ninja Corps

WWE 2K14 on the PS3 (got it for my wife - she's a wrestling nerd...)

January 27th, 2014, 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

Dead Island, Borderlands, Fables : A Wolf Among us and a lot of Simpsons Tapped out.

—Gihren Zabi , Mobile Suit Gundam

February 9th, 2014, 7:48 pm
Employee

Just finished Red Dead Redemption and Super Mario 3D World. Just started Fire Emblem for 3DS.

February 15th, 2014, 6:28 pm
Moderator Ninja

Started playing Final Fantasy Reborn with some of the other Dark Omen guys. It's a fun MMO.

February 16th, 2014, 1:02 pm
Denizen

SPM_Deke wrote:
Just finished Red Dead Redemption and Super Mario 3D World. Just started Fire Emblem for 3DS.

Isn't Red Dead amazing? did you play the zombie one too? I thought it would be lame but worked into the story well and was a heckuvva good time.

February 19th, 2014, 3:25 am
Minion

Vul_Eagle wrote:
SPM_Deke wrote:

Isn't Red Dead amazing? did you play the zombie one too? I thought it would be lame but worked into the story well and was a heckuvva good time.

I found that zombie one super hard. Was a blast though. Red Dead had a Great storyline and the multi-player kicked butt.

February 25th, 2014, 8:37 pm
Employee

I went in figuring there was no way Red Dead could have earned all of the praise it did and found out it was absolutely worthy of the praise. I didn't do the zombie expansion. I'm not actually a huge zombie guy, so it doesn't intrigue me much. I would have loved a prequel DLC, so I could run with Marsden when he was a full-fledged outlaw. Discovering more of the story that caused him to "reform" would have been great.

February 25th, 2014, 8:44 pm
Denizen

I suggest playing the zombie one simply for the story. I am not a huge zombie guy wither and I found in fun and not just some tacked on zombie gimmick.

February 27th, 2014, 7:22 am
Mini-Boss

I just preordered the South Park The Stick of Truth game. I am a huge fan of the show, and the game looks absolutely amazing. Not only do the graphics emulate the show exactly, the game play is very similar to Paper Mario. I am so excited I am buying the game at full price! Very VERY rarely do I ever buy a game on release day, or pay $50 or more for it. I usually wait until it is on sale (love those Steam sales), or I acquire it other ways (Arrrr....). But I actually want to give my money away for this game. I'm kind of glad that SPM pushed back the release of Forgotten King to March so I can have enough cash to order it and some extras. :D

February 28th, 2014, 1:00 am
Consul

Still playing Skylanders / Giants / Swap Force.

Not really buying Swaps, tho. Swaps are cool, but too expensive and too many, but there's just too much stuff that they want you to buy to "complete" the set. No, not doing it.

The latest game is OK, but the added 3-D platforming gets tedious; I enjoy the original games more.

February 28th, 2014, 1:44 am
Denizen

Skylanders and the level add ons make great parts for my SDE games. Repainted a bunch as statues and stuff.

I just ran into a rage inducing glitch in Fable Anniversary edition this week and now I am trying to work up the desire to go back to an earlier save and finish it.

March 1st, 2014, 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next