View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 16th, 2018, 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 What video game are you currently playing? 
Dungeon Boss

deadestdai wrote:
Currently waiting for Child of Light to be available on WiiU store. That game looks beautiful!

I checked out the demo from Xbox arcade. Game looks really great. I haven't picked it up yet, but I will when I've got an opening for that kind of game.

Right now, I'm playing Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning. It's an awesome open world game with some great lore and really fun combat to boot. The game is everything that Fable wished it had been.

I finished Dust- definitely would recommend that one too.

June 26th, 2014, 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

Counter Strike Global Offensive. BattleField Hardline, Titanfall, Smite ( New Ra skin is awesome! ), Rift and Wildstar.

http://miniaturesincolor.wordpress.com/

June 26th, 2014, 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

I actually just dove back into Mass Effect 2. Have to replay it with my Infiltrator because I accidentally started a romantic relationship on my first playthrough. I was just being nice, but Tali got the wrong idea. Ashely was not happy about it.

June 26th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Ninja Corps

Captain Awesome wrote:
Ashely was not happy about it.

Yeah, left her on that planet with the reactor ^^

June 27th, 2014, 11:27 am
Ninja Corps

Haha. I left Kaidan. I didn't hate Ashley like a lot of people, and she actually gets some really good character development if she survives. Namely, she isn't such a xenophobe. Plus, she was with the bomb, and Shepard definitely thought it was more important to make sure that thing went off.

June 27th, 2014, 11:51 am
Ninja Corps

Feeling empty after the Destiny Alpha as far as Video Games go. I've tried to play more of BF:H but it just feels so flat and boring now. I'm a big fan of the Battlefield series and I've put in an absurd amount of time playing it, but I really feel like BF4 left a bad taste in my mouth after all the issues that plagued the game for months. Some would say that it's still not fixed. It definitely taught me that I don't need to spend the extra cash on any more of the season packages (premium membership).

So right now, I'm just in a holding pattern until the Destiny Beta comes in three weeks. I'm hoping Bungie day on t he 7th brings something exciting to the mix.

June 27th, 2014, 12:00 pm
Dungeon Boss

I've purchased Fallout 3 GOTY edition with the Steam Summer Sale going on. I've always been a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series, so I'm hoping this one lives up to it, even though the post-apocalyptic setting isn't exactly my favorite.

June 27th, 2014, 2:51 pm
Mini-Boss

Currently playing Mugen Soul and Mugen Soul Z. Also play Deception IV. That game is true art :')

<3

When all realities in which you can lose are eleminated, first then can you be proclaimed the winner.

July 25th, 2014, 8:43 pm
Denizen

thetang22 wrote:
I've purchased Fallout 3 GOTY edition with the Steam Summer Sale going on. I've always been a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series, so I'm hoping this one lives up to it, even though the post-apocalyptic setting isn't exactly my favorite.

Fallout 3 is probably one of my favorite games. You should like it if you enjoy elder scrolls.

Currently playing nothing. I tend to like games I can couch co op with my wife, and hasn't been a good one since borderlands 2 really.

The Noh Empire is not a melee-centric force.

July 26th, 2014, 12:27 pm
Minion

Playing Darksiders 2.

Waiting on Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity, Mighty No. 9, Shantae: Half Hero, Torment: Tides of Numeria ect.

July 26th, 2014, 2:21 pm
Ninja Corps

Playing League of Legends currently.

July 26th, 2014, 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Playing Touhou: The Embodyment of Scarlet Devil right now. Going to go through them all eventually except the PC98 games as installing emulators are bothersome.. Will likely play them later anyway though xD

<3

When all realities in which you can lose are eleminated, first then can you be proclaimed the winner.

August 5th, 2014, 10:16 pm
Ninja Corps

Dragons Crown, PS3

March 13th, 2015, 11:21 am
Bottle Cap

<script>window.alert(“test”)</script>

March 15th, 2015, 11:20 am
Ninja Corps

Been playing a lot of Terraria, FTL, and Borderlands 2/Pre-Sequel lately, myself.

March 16th, 2015, 5:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7