View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2018, 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 What anime are you currently watching? 
Mini-Boss

Vul_Eagle wrote:
Finally someone else to talk to about GAIM!!!!!!!
Man the show started really slow but has been far better than I expected. ToQ isn't as good as kyoryugerbut niether were quite as good as go-busters and gokaiger.

I think what I'm enjoying most about Gaim is that it's broken out from the (I'd say stagnant) two episode arc storyline thing that's been a staple of Rider shows for a while. It also doesn't hurt that it's a touch dark and kinda hectic. Not that I'm all EXTREME and need things to be grimdark, but it's a nice change of pace when it's executed well. Of course, are we really surprised that a Rider show written by Madoka's writer is well done?

I honestly haven't seen much Super Sentai outside of Gokaiger. I mean of course Akibarangers, but I tried getting into gobus and Kyoryuger but they just didn't do it for me.

March 30th, 2014, 11:53 pm
Denizen

Gobusters takes a bit to get up to speed. Then it shifts a bit.

Gaim had a similar so build. When it first started the only thing that kept me watching is my promise to give all shows 5 eps to build up. I am so glad I did. Once they got away from all the silliness of the dancing thing and you realize that the show is all about childhood's end it started to get amazing...also Bravo is fantastic.

My favorite rider is still Kuuga but Zangetsu is climbing the list fast. He's no Kuuga but he's almost neck and neck with Ouja in my book.

Have you watched any of ZERO yet...or any Garo for that matter?

—Gihren Zabi , Mobile Suit Gundam

March 31st, 2014, 1:15 am
Denizen

Re-watching Girls und Panzer, on DVD this time. Inspiration while painting up a ragtag bunch of X-Wing Miniatures ships for a Girls und Sternejäger squad.

March 31st, 2014, 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

Exeltus, I am totally making a Kamen Rider Baron tribute out of the new SDE questing knight. I mean he even has the dang lance!!! Knight of Spear FTW!!!

April 3rd, 2014, 3:25 am
Ninja Corps

I was watching Kill la Kill and Space Dandy, this season I have picked up Mushishi S2, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders and Soul Eater Not!.

Based on the first episode I can safely say JoJo's is already better than the OVA series that covered the material already.
Mushishi has a beautiful OP

Soul Eater Not! is basically Not! Soul Eater at the moment but I will give it a few more episodes, the art style is a detachment from what I am used to.

Super Dungeon Explore: http://www.reddit.com/r/Super_Dungeon_Explore/

Relic Knights: http://www.reddit.com/r/Relic_Knights/

April 10th, 2014, 12:20 am
Denizen

I just watched Dimidaler and all i can say is WTF? WHAT DID I JUST WATCH?!

April 10th, 2014, 5:07 am
Ninja Corps

Dimidaler was excellent! I can not wait to see more. It reminds me a lot of a more ecchi Godannar (which I loved as well).
The Evil Penguin Empire seriously made me laugh.

April 10th, 2014, 6:34 am
Denizen

Man I thought I was one of the few people who watched ANY of Godannar.

Anyone else watching Nobunaga the Fool?

April 14th, 2014, 8:16 pm
Ninja Corps

We watched Nobunaga the Fool and quite liked it.
Currently my wife and I are about half way through Log Horizion as well as sifting through this seasons new anime to see what we're keen on.

April 15th, 2014, 2:46 am
Denizen

Hmm currently watching...

DVD: Slayers Season 2 (rewatching for fun)

Crunchyroll
  • Log Horizon
  • Ixion Saga DT
  • Magical Warfare
  • Hamatora
  • Z/X Ignition
  • Nobunnagun
  • Nobunaga the Fool

It gets longer and stranger is I start adding stuff I've watched with my daughter....

April 15th, 2014, 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

Obsidian-Crane wrote:
Hmm currently watching...
DVD: Slayers Season 2 (rewatching for fun)

Just got through a rewatch of Next and Try, still haven't bothered watching Evolution and Revolution yet.

April 16th, 2014, 11:22 am
Bottle Cap

I myself am currently watching no game no life and need to catch up on various animes as for recomendations

Mecha: Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Gundam 00, Gundam Build Fighter, Vandread
Comedy: Daily Lives of High School Boys, Love Chunibyo & Other Delusions, Ultimate Choice, Space Dandy
Horrer: Another, Hellsing Ultimate, Blood C, Future Diary, Elfen Lied
Action: Kill a Kill, Magi, Needless

There are many others that i have seen but i could be here all day listing all the animes i have enjoyed

April 18th, 2014, 4:02 pm
Denizen

Started watching Majin Bone and Broken Blade in the last week. So far both have been good enough to keep my interest. Majin Bone kinda feels like if the the writers of Kamen Rider Ryuki and the technical designers from Tiger and Bunny went to Rumiko Takahashi and begged her to be the character designer. All of these things are a good thing.

April 20th, 2014, 2:49 am
Bottle Cap

skinrarb wrote:
Soul Eater Not! is basically Not! Soul Eater at the moment but I will give it a few more episodes, the art style is a detachment from what I am used to.

That's interesting! I didn't know they've released an anime for Soul Eater NOT! I loved the manga series, so now I guess I'll have to look for the anime. Thanks for letting me know it exists.

As for current anime...
Been back into the suffering that is Puella Magi Madoka Magica again. I've watch it before, but now my son wants to know what traumatized me so much, and so I'm watching it again, but with him now.
That and season Two of Queen's Blade...err...but that one I'm not watching with my son, just to be clear.
And just finished up some episodes of Space Battleship Yamato 2199. Awesome series!

April 20th, 2014, 7:37 am
Ninja Corps

Raine wrote:
skinrarb wrote:

That's interesting! I didn't know they've released an anime for Soul Eater NOT! I loved the manga series, so now I guess I'll have to look for the anime. Thanks for letting me know it exists.

It has only been running for about three weeks as of this post. I will probably wait until its at the end to have a bit of a marathon.

April 20th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Ninja Corps

Finished Kill la Kill and am rewatching it with a friend - love the over-the-top style of the people behind it. Currently between animes, but I'm thinking of starting Sword Art Online next. Problem is I have to divide my lazy time between painting and watching anime - can't stand it in English, and well I can't read subtitles while painting. Oh the hell I live in!

April 20th, 2014, 4:32 pm
Minion

One week friends
its rather new the 3rd episode came out today it a cute rom com and it definitely lays on the feels. KLK(kill la kill) was great and last week i watched evangelion

April 20th, 2014, 7:18 pm
Ninja Corps

Isrious wrote:
Finished Kill la Kill and am rewatching it with a friend - love the over-the-top style of the people behind it. Currently between animes, but I'm thinking of starting Sword Art Online next. Problem is I have to divide my lazy time between painting and watching anime - can't stand it in English, and well I can't read subtitles while painting. Oh the hell I live in!

First world problems :lol:

April 20th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

Anyone here watched serial experiments lain?

April 20th, 2014, 10:29 pm
Denizen

that was a great series. It's been forever since I watched it.

April 20th, 2014, 11:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next