View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 14th, 2017, 7:09 am

Forum rules

Attention!
All rulings are considered unofficial until included in print or official errata and FAQ document.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Forgotten Kings - double spawn points question 
Minion

Hello,

I know the rules are not out yet, though there were few people playtesing them.

I was wondering what happens if you have two double spawn points (so for example 4 Kobold Warrens spawn points in play) and you use one of them to respawn and heal other kobolds.

Do they only heal up kobolds from the spawn points you used or all kobolds in play (as I'm not sure if I should color them differently to know which kobolds should be healed)

November 1st, 2014, 9:55 am
Mini-Boss

"Any monster models listed on the spawning point that are already on the dungeon map may remove all wound and status effect tokens, regardless of the specific spawning point from which they were spawned."

So if a spawn point lists e.g. 1 Dragon Priest, then all Dragon Priests on the board remove all wound and status effect counters.

This question came up several times as soon as the new spawning rules were mentioned in the Kickstarter updates, and at one point Deke answered this very question with reference to Blaze Beetles.

November 1st, 2014, 10:19 am
Ninja Corps

Dr Despair got it right. Which means taking duplicates of the same spawn points can be very powerful indeed.

November 1st, 2014, 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Muchos Gracias.

I missed the kickstarter reply.
Now to get four more blazing beetle spawn points and watch as my friends leave, never to speak with me again :P

November 1st, 2014, 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]