View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 14th, 2017, 11:46 pm

Forum rules

Attention!
All rulings are considered unofficial until included in print or official errata and FAQ document.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 New Rules - Status Effect conversions 
Bottle Cap

Hey everybody!

I'm having friends over today and really want to try playing with as much of the new rules as I can. Has anyone attempted to convert status effects to the new ones? I notice there is no immobilize or stun. Would most of the old status effects just become knockdown/bane/and hex?

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Thanks

October 3rd, 2014, 7:36 pm
Mini-Boss

Helloo!
I'm afraid there is no simple conversion procedure for status effects - that's part of the reason why SPM are reworking the cards for every single model out at the moment. All I can advise really is to use best judgment in each individual case and try to convert everything in a flavoursome way. And obviously, make use of the official updates for the models when the come out. If you had any specific model you wanted advice with, post it here or (even better) in the general discussion forum and I'm sure people like myself would be only too happy to make some suggestions.

I hope that helps!

October 3rd, 2014, 8:34 pm
Bottle Cap

thanks for the reply! I suppose i'll make most of them what i think they will be turned into for now and hope I get my hands on forgotten king soon! :mrgreen:

October 3rd, 2014, 9:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]