View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 19th, 2017, 7:25 pm

Forum rules

Attention!
All rulings are considered unofficial until included in print or official errata and FAQ document.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 spawn/healing? 
Bottle Cap

So I was reading the strategy forum in the general discussion and I ran across an interesting post:

Questioner: "Nice! Thanks. One question if you can answer Deke. So when you choose your spawn points, you add all those monsters to your "spawning pool." Say you play a 3 hero game with 3 Lava Whirls. The Consul has 2 Blaze Beetles on the board that are wounded. If the Consul wants to spawn minions, will he spawn a 3rd Blaze Beetle and heal the other 2 on the map? Basically does this mean that you won't have to number your models to see which one belongs to which points?"

Answer: "Yes. He'll summon a 3rd Beetle since one is in the spawning pool, and all other Blaze Beetle would heal. That is an extreme case but a nasty one indeed!"

How is the consul healing these models? Is there a mechanic I'm missing? I thought Consul can only spawn monsters and remove status effect from mini bosses and boss.

can anyone shed some light? Is this like new rules for only FK?

September 15th, 2014, 8:42 pm
Mini-Boss

This relates to the new rules that will be coming with the Forgotten King set. In these rules the spawning and advancement systems are getting a complete overhaul; in the current rules you are correct that there is no such healing mechanic as is being discussed here.

September 15th, 2014, 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]