View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2018, 12:58 pm

Forum rules

Attention!
All rulings are considered unofficial until included in print or official errata and FAQ document.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Spawn Points & Fire Status 
Bottle Cap

I apologize if this question has already been asked. Like the rules, I find it a bit complicated to whittle down the information I need.

The Question is as follows:

Do spawn points cause fire damage to a hero if the hero moves within an adjacent square of the spawn point? Note: I do not have the game as of yet, and it most likely says it on the card, however, I would like to know.

April 1st, 2014, 6:48 pm
Ninja Corps

If you are playing win Starfire as the boss, then it applies the fire status aliment to the hero.
But yeah it will say specifically.

April 1st, 2014, 6:54 pm
Bottle Cap

Ace wrote:
If you are playing win Starfire as the boss, then it applies the fire status aliment to the hero.
But yeah it will say specifically.

Thank you kindly. I thought it might. I'm completely stoked about receiving my game in a couple of days, and so I've been doing my research in advance.

You've been a great help.

Cheers.

April 1st, 2014, 6:57 pm
Ninja Corps

To be more precise: If Starfire is your boss every hero will suffer the fire status effect upon entering a square adjacent to any spawn point. As long as a model suffers from fire it will take one wound every time it gets activated.

April 1st, 2014, 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Götz Kirchhauser wrote:
To be more precise: If Starfire is your boss every hero will suffer the fire status effect upon entering a square adjacent to any spawn point. As long as a model suffers from fire it will take one wound every time it gets activated.

That's good to know. So, basically, in the case of a Dungeon Delve game, this will not apply since a Mini-Boss is used as the boss, or rather, since Starfire is not used as the boss.

Thanks!

April 1st, 2014, 8:12 pm
Ninja Corps

Exactly! ;)

April 1st, 2014, 8:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]