View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 21st, 2018, 3:27 am

Forum rules

Attention!
All rulings are considered unofficial until included in print or official errata and FAQ document.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 miserable toad arena activation 
Bottle Cap

When a witch transforms one of your opponents monsters into a miserable toad what is it's skull value at that point in regards to activations?

March 25th, 2014, 2:04 pm
Consul

That's a very good question, and one I'm afraid there isn't an answer for right now.

However... I would rule that you should just use the skull value of the original form of the monster.
It's the only thing we have to guide us.
Sure, you might get to use a frog for 1 skull, but then your opponent were stupid to turn a weak monster in the first place.
You can also get to move a hero-equal monster for only 3 skulls if it's one of the big guys. But still, it's a hero-equal without any gear - ever.

Remember that the toad isn't bad at all. Anyone should be mindful about using it. There are stories about legendary god-frogs...

March 25th, 2014, 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Moderator Ninja

Play it as the skull value of the original monster for now. There is a change coming to the arna rules based on popular feedback and games from Templecon. More information soon™

March 25th, 2014, 4:17 pm
Bottle Cap

Ok thanks. That's what we did. I was thinking it would be cool if there was a hole in the card where life, potions, and/or skulls should be. Then if a unit it's transformed it still keeps its max health and technically the unit remains on the field so it can't be re-spawned.

March 25th, 2014, 4:35 pm
Consul

Ayleron wrote:
Ok thanks. That's what we did. I was thinking it would be cool if there was a hole in the card where life, potions, and/or skulls should be. Then if a unit it's transformed it still keeps its max health and technically the unit remains on the field so it can't be re-spawned.

The model DOES technically stay on the field. It is neither dead nor destroyes. Just shapeshifted.
A toad'ed model doesn't become available for respawning. What would happen if it was transformed back?

March 25th, 2014, 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]