View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2018, 5:18 am

Forum rules

Attention!
All rulings are considered unofficial until included in print or official errata and FAQ document.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [SDE] Loot versus relics 
Ninja Corps

I was hoping the new errata/FAQ would answer this, but it didn't.

This question was raised some time ago around here. on page 21 of the original rulebook the pink box on it says "All loot is shared by the heroes. It doesn't matter who drew the card or where they are on the dungeon map." But then on page 11 it says (where it's explaining opening chests) "This lets them draw a relic card from the treasure deck, which they may equip immediately or wait until the end of the round".

The question is, does the rule on page 21 apply _only_ to loot card specifically, not treasure cards? If so, and heroes who open chests/kill mini bosses are the only ones that can use the drawn treasure, this would dramatically change the dynamic of the game (for people not playing it that way). Though it also may not be a bad change. Most of the times I play,and the heroes sweep hard, it's because they passed around all the good relics, drawn by the rogue. A restriction on that might have been the original intent. Does anyone know?

March 26th, 2012, 10:30 pm
Minion

I always assumed that "they" was refering to the hero team rather than the specific hero that drew the card.

March 27th, 2012, 2:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]