View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 19th, 2018, 4:17 am

Forum rules

Attention!
All rulings are considered unofficial until included in print or official errata and FAQ document.

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 About the Anti-Heros 
Bottle Cap

Just a quick question about these guys:

In a dungeon siege, could the consul spawn two heralds (or succubus)? I guess yes, like any other mini boss, but I would like to hear other opinions

Thanks!!

March 28th, 2013, 7:26 pm
Mini-Boss

Yes, they are just regular mini-bosses. The term anti-hero makes them sound special, but there not really that special.

If you wanted to be picky, you could justify only 1 is allowed from the 'may not pick duplicate Heroes' rule since they are anti 'Heroes' =p

March 28th, 2013, 7:31 pm
Consul

Yes. As far as I can see they aren't really "anti-heroes". They are just normal mini-bosses. The rules are exactly as per usual.
The only thing special about them is the fact that they aren't part of a box/theme. And have small bases.

March 28th, 2013, 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

I have a question about the anti heros' treasure card. Do they get to use it while they are alive and when they die the heroes get it? or does it go in the pile treasure deck, and the heroes have a chance to get it. How does their treasure work excatly?

April 5th, 2013, 7:14 am
Mini-Boss

Talabar wrote:
I have a question about the anti heros' treasure card. Do they get to use it while they are alive and when they die the heroes get it? or does it go in the pile treasure deck, and the heroes have a chance to get it. How does their treasure work excatly?

It goes into the treasure deck and there's a chance the heroes can get it.

April 5th, 2013, 11:17 am
Dungeon Boss

The easiest way to deal with the "Anti-Heroes" is probably to completely forget they were ever referred to as Anti-Heroes. As others have mentioned...they really are nothing more than a normal Mini-boss. They come with an exclusive Treasure card that gets put into the treasure deck, just like some of the other exclusive treasure cards you get with Boss pics on them.

April 5th, 2013, 2:43 pm
Denizen

Talabar wrote:

Shame it wasn't worked this way to be honest, would have made them quite interesting to field.

April 5th, 2013, 3:47 pm
Denizen

fen wrote:
Talabar wrote:

Shame it wasn't worked this way to be honest, would have made them quite interesting to field.

Man I love that idea. I think SPM really needs to release some preliminary info on future releases, they may well find the feedback invaluable.

April 5th, 2013, 10:46 pm
Bottle Cap

It is worth noting that the Succubus only has a 3 point skull value.
She's the only mini-boss/16 bit character that has less than 4, I believe.

April 10th, 2013, 9:33 pm
Denizen

DeftTitan wrote:

She is also the only mini-boss with 4 actions.

April 10th, 2013, 10:48 pm
Bottle Cap

Kirenx wrote:
DeftTitan wrote:

She is also the only mini-boss with 4 actions.

This makes her one of the few ways to kill a full health hero in one activation (skull bats and hatchlings can, but not as reliably)... Potentially nasty!

May 4th, 2013, 3:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]