View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2017, 1:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 GenCon Release Darkspace miniatures 
Bottle Cap

Has there been any word if the two new Darkspace Miniatures (Hasami and the 'Link' (I forgot who the source character was)) will be on the online store? I really want to get those two, and I'm hoping that it won't be like Privateer Press' limited warcaster releases for GenCon (they sent out an e-mail on it, and in less than 2.5 hours after the e-mail went out, the online store was sold out of them all).

Really want to get these Darkspace figures to complete my Darkspace figure collection.

Thanks!

August 5th, 2016, 9:24 pm
Ninja Corps

Akiosama wrote:
Has there been any word if the two new Darkspace Miniatures (Hasami and the 'Link' (I forgot who the source character was)) will be on the online store? I really want to get those two, and I'm hoping that it won't be like Privateer Press' limited warcaster releases for GenCon (they sent out an e-mail on it, and in less than 2.5 hours after the e-mail went out, the online store was sold out of them all).

Really want to get these Darkspace figures to complete my Darkspace figure collection.

Thanks!

SPM has stated these will be available some time after Gencon like all their other minis. It won't be immediately after but they will be on sale as SPM tries not to do gameplay exclusives. I'm guess they just made enough to cover the Con and will have wait for larger delivery to make them available for the general public.

-ape2020

August 6th, 2016, 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]