View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 17th, 2017, 12:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Anima Tactics 
Bottle Cap

Does anyone have any information about where the Anima Tactics miniatures line is right now in terms of its future, the game, etc?

Last I heard, Cipher Studios said it was discontinued and then transferred all their stock over to SodaPop. Then the Anima Studio in Spain said "We're going to keep making models but we don't know what is going to happen to our North American distribution chain." Now I hop on SodaPop's online store and I see models that hadn't been released by the time Cipher Studios went belly up. In particular, the model called Sarsha (here) came out at some point after February of last year when the range was "discontinued".

But everything's out of stock!

I'd appreciate any information about it at all. Even if it were a firm statement from SodaPop saying "it's dead."

January 6th, 2016, 4:23 pm
Ninja Corps

The people who run Cipher Studios are also part of Ninja Division who in turn are the publishing entity for Soda Pop Miniatures, the design studio.

No more AT are going to be made so the remaining models on the release schedule were made and added to the store. At this point, there isn't a North American distributor.

"My wife lets me keep all of the miniatures she doesn't know about."

January 6th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Mini-Boss

The statement Cipher released about discontinuing AT said there were some models still left to be released, but after that it was done. None of the models are getting restocked.

January 6th, 2016, 7:06 pm
Denizen

It's a shame they haven't stuck to the original press release cipher put out when it was discontinuing the line as i never saw the scheduled special edition celia get a release

March 21st, 2016, 12:47 am
Denizen

still plus side is with gate of memories coming in the next few months there are atleast 45 copies of the bearer miniature coming unless this stays the smallest limited run i'd imagine a few more copies go through the molds than that

March 21st, 2016, 1:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]