View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 [SDE] Candy & Cola SDE Hero 
Minion

Hello, I would like to know if the Candy & Cola figure that's on sale in the online store is a limited time offer or the "Limited Edition" is just due to the old picture being used?

If it's not the permanent offer, is there information available on how long it would be possible to obtain it.

Second question is if it's the same old metal model (that's slightly smaller) or it's a new plastic one with the same size as the plastic figures from the Super Dungeon Explore box set?

March 13th, 2012, 8:09 pm
Denizen

To be perfectly honest, I'm actually hoping a plastic version of Candy and Cola will be released at some time. Not only will it be cheaper (so I assume), but it will mix better with the plastic figures that come with the main game.

March 14th, 2012, 12:09 am
Minion

More to the point, is she any good as a hero choice?

March 14th, 2012, 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Minion

@Xylon Lionheart - Plastic one would be cool to have so that it would not stand out from others.

@LickOfPaint - How good she is depends on the group composition and players that use her.
She is more of a support class without big attacks but has Luck so can gain potions and has ability to share her stack (of 3 potions) among other members. Also by using 3 potions she can get (or give to someone) +2 action points.
Still, even if you don't like using the support for bigger groups she brings additional variation to the game and it's always nice to try something new if your standard group have been overplayed.

March 14th, 2012, 9:24 am
Employee

She will be around for the foreseeable future. I need to swap out the background on her. :P

She is the same metal model that was a freebie with preorders.

March 14th, 2012, 6:12 pm
Mini-Boss

Seems Princess Ruby will be filling a similiar role to C&C. Helllllo White Mages!

@Deke-I was under the supposition that C&C was supposed to be a limited figure? Does this mean that plans have changed for that and if so then how do you plan on explaining it to those who pre-ordered the boxed set thinking the same? Most of those who pre-ordered the boxed set did so for the "limited C&C".

As a note I would have bought it either way, I'm just wondering because you guys may get some gamer funk... I mean heat thrown your way because of it. Thanks for any clarification boss.

March 20th, 2012, 8:00 am
Denizen

I don't think it needs clearing up that much it's a limited edition it wasn't said to be a preorder exclusive nor how many have been produced i think the only people likely to be pissed were those thqt spent $35+ for an sde candy and cola thinking she was already out of production but they have noone but themselves to blame for that fiasco

March 24th, 2012, 7:18 am
Bottle Cap

Well, Cyber Akuma, it's definitely better to be safe then sorry.

April 1st, 2012, 2:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]