View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2017, 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Tales of the Ninja at Gen Con 
Ninja Corps

Tales of the Ninja will be at Gen Con 2015! We will be gathering news and information from Ninja Division and anticipating some evenings of throwing down our Relic Knight cadres with everyone.

There is some informal organization going on with some of the Ninja volunteers so be sure to follow us on Twitter to keep up with the games, images, events, and more.

Swing by the Ninja Division booth #1943 and visit with Bob N. AKA, Varagon, to get in a demo or to find out about the unofficial events that will be happening.

Grab a map of the show floor: Gen Con 2015-Exhibit Hall map and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!
http://files.gencon.com/2015.ExhibHallMapwithLinks.pdf

@talesoftheninja

https://twitter.com/talesoftheninja

If you have any specific questions you'd like to get some answers to let us know.

See everyone in a couple of weeks! I look forward to seeing your models and terrain and just to chat with everyone.

"My wife lets me keep all of the miniatures she doesn't know about."

July 15th, 2015, 1:36 am
Bottle Cap

oh man i am really excited about this time to start training, any li shang cosplayers that can help out there? or kakashi, yondaime?

October 1st, 2016, 10:34 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]