View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 17th, 2018, 11:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 online store 
Denizen

is the online store working? i just saw a highly covetted item in there and re-registered to the store but it is giving me no details of postage costs and when using paypal to check out it doesn't give a confirmation of the amount being charged either

March 13th, 2012, 2:34 pm
Employee

It should be working. We are now offering free shipping on all US domestic orders that do not include the SDE box set (it's just too big and heavy). If are having specific problems with an order e-mail me at store [at] sodapopminiatures [dot] com and I'll see if I can get everything sorted out for you.

March 13th, 2012, 3:41 pm
Denizen

Sorry should have been more specific. I'm in the u.k. And knowing how much of a rip off some of the postal services can be from the u.s.a i wanted to know how much postqge was before commiting to purchase.

March 13th, 2012, 5:27 pm
Bottle Cap

I would be interested in this also.

Im located in the UK and wanted to order a few small bits.

Also how much is shipping for the SDE set?

ANDD I dont know if you can help but my original copy of SDE was missing a couple of small bits!

March 15th, 2012, 8:58 pm
Employee

International Shipping is a flat $7.95 regardless of how much you order excluding the Super Dungeon Explore box set.
Super Dungeon Explore box set International Shipping is $49.95, due to its size and weight. (Which is actually less than it cost us to ship it!)

March 15th, 2012, 10:04 pm
Mini-Boss

SPM_Deke wrote:
International Shipping is a flat $7.95 regardless of how much you order excluding the Super Dungeon Explore box set.
Super Dungeon Explore box set International Shipping is $49.95, due to its size and weight. (Which is actually less than it cost us to ship it!)

I'm very happy to hear that! I'll definitely be using your online store in the future, since shipping to Canada is usually expensive :3

March 15th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Denizen

Not bad at all will have to order a few bits soon

@redeyedone check out maelstrom games for sde thwy are out of atock at the moment like most places online but it's about £67 with free postage (any order over a tenner gets free international postage as far as i can remember and if you order before the 19th put dark-night-blues in for a voucher code it'll give you a bit extra off the price takes sde down.to just 62.99 i believe a bit better than paying thirty quid postqge and putting sodapop out of money on postal costs

March 15th, 2012, 10:52 pm
Bottle Cap

yah not a bad plan.

I already have the first edition copy, but I like it so much I want a 2nd edition also lol

Think I will just order a few individual bits from Soda Pop direct!

March 15th, 2012, 11:02 pm
Denizen

Not got sde i ummed and ahhed over ordering it from cmon before release to get candy and cola but got an email off soda pop saying we should eventually be able to get her in the u.k. So i waited now i'm just convincing my gf to get it me for my birthday so i can get her into gaming on a lighter level

March 16th, 2012, 4:24 am
Bottle Cap

sounds like a plan.

Especially with the new edition coming out also!

March 16th, 2012, 1:48 pm
Mini-Boss

Shouldn't be any difference between first and second editions right?

March 20th, 2012, 8:06 am
Bottle Cap

I just wanted to say how happy I was with my order from the online store. I ordered a mini along with the foam for SDE. It was shipped out very promptly. My only issue was that in my foam, it appears as though the sections for my gougers were done opposite. In order for the gougers to fit I have to put them in upside down (because the long slits for the spears are on the wrong sides). Anyone else have this issue or am I the lucky one?

March 20th, 2012, 10:11 pm
Minion

Gearjock wrote:
I just wanted to say how happy I was with my order from the online store. I ordered a mini along with the foam for SDE. It was shipped out very promptly. My only issue was that in my foam, it appears as though the sections for my gougers were done opposite. In order for the gougers to fit I have to put them in upside down (because the long slits for the spears are on the wrong sides). Anyone else have this issue or am I the lucky one?

They should all fit right side up. Only one that doesn't stand upright is hexcast sorceress, the archer and the Rexes. The slit should work as one facing to the right one to the left, over and over. At least that's how mine works, you may want to go to Battlefoam's website under board games, they have pictures of the foam filled and what is in what slot.

March 20th, 2012, 11:43 pm
Bottle Cap

Yeah I did. All of the spear slits are on the opposite side, hence why I have to put the mini's in upside down :( It doesn't bother me too much though, I was just curious if it was just me or not.

March 21st, 2012, 1:05 am
Mini-Boss

The foam probably got flipped some how before the glue went on to the tray section. Get a hold of Romeo or Kyle over at battlefoam man, they'll probably replace that thing in a jiff. It's probably easier to call them.

http://us.battlefoam.com/pages/contact.html

March 22nd, 2012, 5:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]