View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 22nd, 2018, 4:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 December 15 beta packet questions. 
Mini-Boss

Point Blank: Is it intended that attacks with this trait may only be used in the 2” range, or does the 2” restriction only apply when the unit is engaged? Please consider rewording the rules text to “If this unit is engaged, it may make ranged attacks, but only against models it is engaged with” if the latter.

One Shot’s cadre ability doesn’t have the same limit as Kasaro To’s (can only be used once per activation). Is this intentional? (See also Calico Kate, Onaphim) I realize that to a degree, hand size will be a limiting factor, though with the new Power tokens that could still allow for more attacks than intended.

Sarva Scout's Disruption is missing the first 'enemy' in the text: "Move one [enemy] command token from target unit to another enemy unit in LoS."

Did I miss a rule that specified/limited how many times a cadre ability can be activated per trigger? (RK Cross's ability is pretty underwhelming if you can only pay for it once, but if you can gain 3 armor in a pinch, then it could be attractive, or too powerful...)

December 16th, 2017, 4:56 am
Bottle Cap

A few I've caught:

Navarre Hauer is entirely absent, despite featuring in every previous update.
Shield Drone upgrade is missing from Scribes. Perhaps may a missing entry, as I can't imagine the planned model being made obsolete at this late stage
Black Diamond Field Medic is still Black Diamond Hero rather than Minion.
A number of abilities still cut off at the bottom of the card
A number of changes not highlighted red despite having changed.

December 17th, 2017, 12:20 pm
Mini-Boss

Ophanim's Bleak Cannon: What defines "success"? Should it read "If the target unit suffers damage..."? Would it be easier to define a "successful attack" in the rules as "an attack that results in damage being marked on the target's health track?" (Did I overlook such wording in the rules?). Additionally, can this action be repeated as often as a card can be discarded and there are new targets? (the intended rule for Cadre abilities only being able to be used once suggests no, but this is a different category.) Is "targeting a different model" the correct intent - that wording allows this attack to be extremely punishing to squads.

CSM Alex-117: Secure Position has outdated wording.

Suspect 7 has no defense action, or did it get cut off?

From the Facebook group:
- Shield Drone is gone, so useless model now? [I assume the upgrade was cut off?]
- Field Medic is still 'Black Diamond Hero'

December 17th, 2017, 6:19 pm
Employee

Some things (including the shield drone) were definitely accidentally chopped off in the export. We are working on getting a new packet this week fixing that. Can't give an exact day yet.

Email: justin.gibbs@ninjadivision.com

December 18th, 2017, 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]