View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 18th, 2017, 4:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Pledge Manager Closing? 
Denizen

So as there is a chance these question might be seen an thus get answered instead of just being ignored entirely on KS....

As September 31st is not a day which day does the PM actually close?

Shadowrun wrote:
How can the pledge manager close when the product isn't finalized? Many miniatures are still concept art.

Sannixx wrote:
So... have we seen literally any of the sculpts of a few of these? Like the Zineda the Prophet sculpt? I've been looking but I've not seen anything.

Riptide-X wrote:
I've been away for a while, and wanted to ask...how does the pledge manager work? As in, can I add items later, or is it all in one purchase, then it locks?

And on that one is this a total closure of the PM or just the closure of Wave 1 as was indicated during the KS?

Specific Questions being asked:

Emery Calame wrote:
I put in $165 to over the $12-$18 shipping to the states and that shipping has not been bumped up to $31.39 so I'm $16.39 short. There doesn't appear to be any way to pay the difference. I can;t drag the order to a cart or anything. How do I pay?

Ropya wrote:
Why did the shipping on mine jump from $15 to $58 and change

Mazzoni wrote:
By the way, is it normal that the SPM store puts a 0 in the name of my country (I live in RĂ©union)?

So yes it would be great to see someone official answering questions on the KS, as I left out questions that fans have correctly answered or been able to answer.

August 27th, 2017, 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]