View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 20th, 2017, 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pitstarter's game reports 
Denizen

Well, then it comes down to "Can she get into position to score?"

Another aspect to scoring method we haven't brought up is game time, and that's a real concern for a lot of people, especially since RK is supposed to be a fast skirmish game.

July 12th, 2017, 9:40 pm
Bottle Cap

Every 35pt game we've done has been reliably concluded in ~60 minutes so it's still fast enough, and the 75 point game was a couple of hours if I recall!

July 13th, 2017, 5:28 am
Denizen

If you played with the latest cards the CSC list was over 35pts...

On Fiametta's AoE: This is a deliberate design change to AoEs intended to make sure things like Fiametta's AoE work. Conversely I believe it makes most other AoEs a bad choice most of the time. As Glitch already noted Armor (it's a game term ;)) works vs AoEs as does Shielding from QK Malya's Pit Token trait.

You finished at 2-0 and your opponent was going to win in 2 activations; does this mean they just finished an activation and you would have an activation pair, they would have another pair of activations and reset their activations, you would have another activation pair (& reset), and then they would win or just that you would have a pair of activations and then they would win?

I gather from this your a Primary Objective was undefended?

Where was Malya that with a 17" threat zone she couldn't reach engaged?

Yes I like fixed VP for objectives over random, I like the chess aspect of figuring out how to pull defenders away from 1 Objective to let a unit get in and secure it and the tension of can it be stopped? It is very important to keep the objectives in mind and bring units like Asger Faust with his Compel to be able to pull models off objectives even when you cannot reach. Deployment etc all matters.

Pitstarter wrote:
since at one point the unit was down to a single model

This seems to suggest the Devils recovered a model (which they cannot with the cadre you used's current text), or was this the game state at the time of potentially dying?

Pitstarter wrote:
Void Cards

Take a look at my 8th July ruleset feedback post. After the discussion on Facebook about it I made sure to give Harbonath a whirl. Which left a bunch of questions about timing for checking powers.

July 13th, 2017, 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Played another two games this week, both 35pts against SSP with my Corsairs.

Report done by Fawlkes here: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14047&p=92669#p92669

Feedback form submitted by myself with additional questions o/

August 3rd, 2017, 12:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2