View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 18th, 2017, 4:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 New Forum 
Employee

Hey all,

We set up this forum for you guys to give feedback on Relic Knights 2nd Edition.

If you play games, please fill out the online form linked in the kickstarter updates. That is absolutely the best way to give feedback and I encourage all of you to do it. However, if you want to copy and paste your game report here to discuss with other players, please feel free to do so!

Starting tomorrow I will be much more involved in Relic Knights, so expect to see me around. I will read everything posted in this forum, as well as all submitted reports. If you give feedback anywhere else (including on the kickstarter itself or the main Relic Knights forum) assume I won't see it.

Theory is all well and good, but playing games is how we are going to shape this thing, so that is what we will be paying attention to.

While I read everything here, I rarely answer direct rules questions. The reason is that I want to see if other people can answer them, so please jump in and answer each other's questions! If I answer your question, I risk having all the playtesters know how to use the rule and leaving it murky in the rulebook. Holding off until other people discuss the question allows me to tell the difference between a section that is legitimately confusing and one where maybe you just misread.

Finally, keep it civil! We're all here for the love of the game, so please respect your fellow posters.

Email: justin.gibbs@ninjadivision.com

May 25th, 2017, 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]