View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 18th, 2018, 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 WotF Chibis? 
Minion

I pre-ordered the WotF chibis from the Ninja store when the WotF PM was open.

Is there any info on when they will deliver?

January 4th, 2018, 1:49 pm
Mini-Boss

Lessons of Professor Internet.
* So, you're MAD about something on internet...
* The art of wait.

January 8th, 2018, 5:28 pm
Ninja Corps

From the KS Jan 5th #52 update:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/so ... ts/2085115

"Miniatures are currently in the 3D Printing and mastering process. Once they have moved to mold making and production we will let you know!"

Just gauging the pace of the other production runs, I would anticipate that being out in May / June 2018, right on the heals of some of the first Wave 1 items from SDE: Legends

January 9th, 2018, 3:58 am
Ninja Corps

Meankeb wrote:

"Miniatures are currently in the 3D Printing and mastering process. Once they have moved to mold making and production we will let you know!"

Just gauging the pace of the other production runs, I would anticipate that being out in May / June 2018, right on the heals of some of the first Wave 1 items from SDE: Legends

It may be a bit faster if you're in the US. I seem to remember that the company they are using to make the resin minis is US based? I could be wrong, i'm only like 75% sure on that. But I think I remember reading that at some point. If it is the case, there won't be any oversea shipping or customs time for folks in the US.

January 9th, 2018, 4:13 am
Mini-Boss

Usagi wrote:

It may be a bit faster if you're in the US. I seem to remember that the company they are using to make the resin minis is US based? I could be wrong, i'm only like 75% sure on that. But I think I remember reading that at some point. If it is the case, there won't be any oversea shipping or customs time for folks in the US.

I may be miss remembering, but I believe the resin models are Prodos Unicast, and are being done in Europe

January 9th, 2018, 2:46 pm
Ninja Corps

Imriel wrote:
Usagi wrote:

I may be miss remembering, but I believe the resin models are Prodos Unicast, and are being done in Europe

I think that was the case. Poland.

January 10th, 2018, 2:09 am
Minion

I thought it was WotF minis made in Poland and WotF Chibi minis made in USA?

Has this changed?

Anyway, I now realise I'm too early to be expecting the miniature to be delivered. It was just the WotF gaming material that is being delivered now and all of the minis will come later...

So, waiting-mode activated again.

January 12th, 2018, 8:01 am
Ninja Corps

Foxwhisperer wrote:
I thought it was WotF minis made in Poland and WotF Chibi minis made in USA?

Has this changed?

Anyway, I now realise I'm too early to be expecting the miniature to be delivered. It was just the WotF gaming material that is being delivered now and all of the minis will come later...

So, waiting-mode activated again.

This is true, the game has delivered and is a lot of fun, 3D minis or no. :P

January 12th, 2018, 7:27 pm
Mini-Boss

Meankeb wrote:

Thank you for the reminder about the "checkpoints" of Way of the Fighter and Relic Knights are bounders of Super Dungeon evolution on production. Only after the miniatures' molds from this game made we may expect the infamous "press start button" on Wave 1 of Super Dungeon... sigh...

...then the same steps for Wave 2: only when Relic Knights' molds be done the company "press start button" again on production.

Oh wait! I don't be surprised if the company make the Legends on Wave 3 expecting for molds of Starfinder miniatures.

Lessons of Professor Internet.
* So, you're MAD about something on internet...
* The art of wait.

January 16th, 2018, 11:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]