View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2018, 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Got my copy! 
Ninja Corps

I went all in on this bad boy, getting one of everything (so I'm still waiting on the minis, obviously). But I got everything else on Saturday. Just in time for my game group...which then canceled due to Christmas parties and illnesses, they got no loyalty or fortitude i say! :P

But, the game it's self seems very nice. Good quality on the cards and boards. All the tokens and standees popped out cleanly. If anyone knows what size cards these are, for card sleeve purposes, I wouldn't mind that info. They look pretty standard but t would be good to be sure before dropping ~$20 on he wrong size.

I did play a round against myself to make sure I had the flow of the rules down. I'm pretty sure I do, like 90%. With a sample size of 1 game played against myself it seems like this could, very often, be a pretty close game. I don't see a lot of snowballing and clean sweeps involved in this.

Hopefully everyone else is seeing their copies soon here, and all we have to worry about after that are the minis!

December 17th, 2017, 4:12 pm
Minion

Usagi - you want the standard card games sleeves without the "USA" , "Euro" , "American" , or "European" Label. It should give the dimensions 63.5 mm x 88 mmm the card size for most Trading Card Games. The link you provided is sleeves for slimmer cards.

December 18th, 2017, 3:13 pm
Ninja Corps

akai wrote:
Usagi - you want the standard card games sleeves without the "USA" , "Euro" , "American" , or "European" Label. It should give the dimensions 63.5 mm x 88 mmm the card size for most Trading Card Games. The link you provided is sleeves for slimmer cards.

That's the numbers I Was looking for, there. Thanks. Can find the right stuff now :P

December 18th, 2017, 4:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]