View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 14th, 2018, 11:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Zul's SDE 
Bottle Cap

This is where is all began. My small list of painted figures, well that I painted myself. Hopefully one day I dream this thread will be several pages long with full arena teams and spawn points completely painted. Until then, in order completion.

Tanchyo Yajiri
ImageImage

Tanchyo Chunin
ImageImage

Tancyhyo Oni
ImageImage

I had some pretty strong images in my head for how I wanted to paint these guys to start with. I always liked the dark greens. My Yajiri, when I get around to finishing them, will have different secondary colours to help tell them apart for when I bust out NAS to play with the daughter.
The Chunin to me always looked too regal to be any sort of stealth based scheme, which is why I went with the white robes. Even if it's somewhat morbid.
Wedge's (yes the Oni has a name) colours came from two things in my mind. One Oni should be more like a samurai than a ninja, hence his more vibrant greens. Secondly, tried to base his raptor aspects from the Australian wedge tail eagle.
Initially I wasn't sure how I wanted to base them, then I realised I liked the idea of winter bases. More to come. Hope you like.

Zul's SDE

October 13th, 2018, 5:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]