View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 14th, 2018, 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Custom Card Stuff 
Denizen

Hi. I've had SDE for a while and, as I often do, started trying to make custom cards for it. Thanks to MedicationForAll for making a card creator (saves me doing the work in GIMP, found here).

Now, I would post the cards in the forum, but I couldn't get the formatting to work, so I'll just link to the imgur album.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

August 7th, 2016, 7:53 pm
Minion

Very clean and well made cards. Shame about lack of hero images. Curious to see what sort of monsters you wind up making.

August 26th, 2016, 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

Thanks. The only tools I used were MedicationForAll's editor, the lasso select tool in gimp, and a steady hand. When I get the time I'll update the Drakelord cards with recoloured versions of existing art. I think what takes me the longest with the cards is rebalancing after I finish all the concepts before I print to actually try them (They're all uploaded in print size by the way, so you can just put them in an image editor and print 'em. You can fit a good two cards per page). My next plan is to make basic loot/treasure cards that allow usage of stats to block or basic attack (BUT I'LL MAKE SURE TO PREVENT USAGE OF THE SAME STAT FOR BOTH FUNCTIONS!!! Or rather, preventing more Ninja Colas) and a spawner based on Earthbound (Mad Taxis for the win!). I'm also looking for suggestions. Other people's ideas are always amazing.

August 26th, 2016, 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]