View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2017, 10:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Rathy Painting 
Minion

Thanks for the comment Goblin-King, but I will never put dark line between the color, I dont like the effect.

I have continu with my Painting. SPM, I need more plastic to paint. I will soon finish to paint all my monster. A few Undead, the 2 witches, their pumping, two Hero new sculpt and everything will be painted.

June 15th, 2017, 9:42 pm
Minion

Rathy wrote:
I have continu with my Painting. SPM, I need more plastic to paint. I will soon finish to paint all my monster. A few Undead, the 2 witches, their pumping, two Hero new sculpt and everything will be painted.

Wish I had this problem. So far, I've painted a 3-hero game's worth of bad guys for:

Roxxor
Starfire
Von Drakk (well, mostly)

Plus about a dozen heroes and four treasure chests. I have SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!! Maybe the reason I'm not too sad about the last KS being late is because I have a butt-ton of painting to do. Forgotten King, Ninjas, Zombies, Trolls, Dragon Riders, Golem, Beatrix, Scarecrow, Goro... this list keeps going before I even get to the heroes.

June 22nd, 2017, 2:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3