View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 19th, 2018, 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Odinsgrandson's SDE 
Mini-Boss

I figured that I should post Mog and Umaro here, as well as in the Tribute thread.

Mog is made from a Giri, while Umaro is based on the Rocky Mountain Rampage Big Foot (made for Blood Bowl tournaments around here).

November 30th, 2017, 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Here is a party of Light Warriors from the very first Final Fantasy game.

It is undisputed that you need a fighter in the front rank.

Black Belt is pretty useful- especially if you want to save some of the money you'd normally spend equipping a character.

I based them on the original colors from the Nes Final Fantasy. It really shows up with Thief here, who underwent an extreme makeover for the remakes.

And here's White Mage in all her iconic glory. I really had to consider whether I was giving her a staff or hammer.

January 19th, 2018, 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

Nice work as always. I particularly like the pallet on the fighter.

January 20th, 2018, 5:20 pm
Bottle Cap

This thread is a gold mine of beauty. It's one amazing page after another.

February 13th, 2018, 6:36 am
Denizen

I finally broke out my SDE minis again to start painting again after having our first child and moving to our first house. this thread makes me delighted and happy and good inspiration.

February 14th, 2018, 5:00 am
Denizen

Does your wife have a thread here where she shows off her painted minis? I'm mostly asking because I am about to start painting my Thundervale Huntress and can't decide on a scheme. I was going to just give her dark skin and leopard spots, but I was hoping to get some inspiration from other people. Especially absurdly talented other people.

February 14th, 2018, 4:24 pm
Mini-Boss

InfinityMax wrote:
Does your wife have a thread here where she shows off her painted minis? I'm mostly asking because I am about to start painting my Thundervale Huntress and can't decide on a scheme. I was going to just give her dark skin and leopard spots, but I was hoping to get some inspiration from other people. Especially absurdly talented other people.

Alas, she doesn't post her minis online as much as I do. And she hasn't been painting very much lately (which means that I can claim some of her minis so long as she didn't have immediate plans for them).

If it were mine, I was planning on doing the thundervale huntress with a native american skin tone with a ruddy brown and white spotted horse half. I think she'd look amazing.

She claimed the huntress, however, and painted her up with pink hair, fair skin and a white horse section.

March 5th, 2018, 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

You painting skills are amazing! I love your FF mods too. Your thread is great inspiration for painting.

May 16th, 2018, 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7