View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2017, 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Custom Boards and painted figures. 
Bottle Cap

Hello all, it's been a while since I've been able to post any pictures of terrain or miniatures but just recently added several to Pinterest. The list includes several custom boards created with hirst arts molds. As well as my recent attempt at a Sword Art Online Kirito conversion and Heathcliff painted royal paladin. Having a blast getting back into painting and can't wait for legends!

http://pin.it/JEt3oPq

April 4th, 2017, 5:36 pm
Bottle Cap

I really like your set, Maritiku. The tile with the fountains is amazing., and the ones around it give me a feeling of what the Arcadian Dunes might look like. The minis really pop on that background, though I have to admit that your Heathcliff paladin had me searching for something more along the lines of this

http://fierceandnerdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/heathcliffmovie.jpg

lol. Great work!

April 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Bottle Cap

Thanks! The Arcadian dunes/Egyptian boards are probably my favorite set. I've see a few other peoples boards on here carved out of foam and they look amazing. I've tried but just don't have the ability to do that, so Hirst arts products are a godsend for me.
I'm pretty happy with the Sword Art Online conversion Kirito and Heathcliff paint job. Still trying to figure out if there is a simple conversion for Asuna. I've seen one on this site that looked pretty good from a silver chevalier I might go that route. Really looking forward to all the new models to paint in legends.

April 5th, 2017, 2:44 pm
Denizen

I want the diablo boards, that is all.

April 5th, 2017, 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]