View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 26th, 2017, 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Expected Arrival? 
Minion

I think the title says it all. I only ask as Legends was delayed and perhaps somebody knows something I don't. Also on a little bit of a tangent, does anybody have any history with sodapop, kickstarts and them being dispatched to the UK. Just curious about the difference in waiting time. Still trying to get a copy of Ninja ambush but its not happening without paying extortionate import charges, but that really is going off topic.

Thanks R.

Check out my personal blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/
Nothing fancy just an intimate chronicle.

September 14th, 2016, 9:23 am
Dungeon Boss

The teams that work on SDE are different to the teams that work on RRI, so any delays in one shouldn't affect the other. As of now, there hasn't been any indication that RRI us going to be delayed significantly. If there will be any delays, SPM WILL tell us. They're pretty good with communication.

As for shipping, I wouldn't know about your specifics, but the reaction on shipping for FK and NAS was mostly positive worldwide (despite the considerable delays and mishandlings of the FK KS). You shouldn't b paying any more in shipping then you have already.

Click Here for My Comprehensive List of Every Hero, Monster, and Boss available for Super Dungeon Explore.

September 14th, 2016, 8:31 pm
Mini-Boss

Maybe Decembre or January, if everything works out. See last update

September 17th, 2016, 12:18 pm
Minion

Xris Wraith wrote:
Maybe Decembre or January, if everything works out. See last update

Yeah thanks, both of you. Figures the moment I ask a question it was going to be in the newsletter in a day or two anyway!

Check out my personal blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/
Nothing fancy just an intimate chronicle.

September 21st, 2016, 10:20 am
Mini-Boss

Yeah, I was sitting there doing the math, then looking at the lines where they said "everything is on time" and wondering how that works.

But January, or even December is a timeline I can believe.

October 2nd, 2016, 2:12 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

if I remeber KS arrival was a couple of weeks later than the the us one - which to be fair I think it was something like 4 weeks to the US ports and 7 weeks to the EU sailing , It waas then distributed from the hub fats but with an extra 2 or 3 days delay for the uk stuff becuase the EU hub was germany.

Once it left China I don't remeber any significant delays that wouldnt be explained by geography.

I havemt seen any place that has ninja ambush in stock in the ul - You would get hit with customs and admin fees if you order it from Sodapop.

October 2nd, 2016, 3:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]