View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 23rd, 2017, 7:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Rules being 'Finalized'?!? 
Bottle Cap

If you saw today's Update, it said that they are finalizing the rules to enter a final round of edits by the end of the week.

So ... what ARE those rules? Because, and correct me if I'm wrong, but they said repeatedly during the KS that the rules were still being developed and things were still being considered. During the campaign, and on this board subsequently, there were a ton of issues raised with the rules as presented. The refrain was always that things were still being considered. Now, a couple of weeks later, everything's finalized.

Maybe it's just me, but that seems a short amount of time to address the problems. Again, maybe it was just me, but I was expecting some preview and feedback on here. Or really, any kind of recognition at all of the issues.

May 5th, 2016, 4:15 am
Bottle Cap

I agree Ulf, there are some areas that don't seem to work real well. The grit cards for one. Did anyone from Ninja Div. look at the post? I did note they updated the beta rules on the campaign page. More detailed it still with the same issue discussed here.

May 5th, 2016, 6:46 am
Denizen

I know that written communication is not always the best and it can be far too easy to read things the wrong way.....

That being said, I never got the impression that they were considering any major changes to the rules they had posted. I know this is just my opinion and I could be totally and completely wrong. But from the things they posted I got the impression the game they posted was they game we are getting, I know that won't make some people happy....but the comments that were made, to me, always sounded more like tweaks to special abilities and cards more than any major rule changes.

Again, just my 2 double cents, I could be wrong.

May 5th, 2016, 2:25 pm
Bottle Cap

No, I'm sure you're right. Shouldn't have expected anything further. Just makes it all the more feeble that their excuse for not providing more info during the KS was that everything was still in development.

Oh well, given the clustermuck that is the SD:L beta testing, I shouldn't have expected anything.

May 5th, 2016, 9:48 pm
Bottle Cap

Agree AzureKnight. Hopefully there will be plenty of cards for some good twist and turns.

May 6th, 2016, 3:46 am
Denizen

i am just quietly, getting bloody super keen to get this on the tabletop

May 6th, 2016, 6:11 am
Minion

Lizardman wrote:
i am just quietly, getting bloody super keen to get this on the tabletop

Me too, Lizardman. Plus I can't wait to get hold of those fantastic minis.

May 6th, 2016, 12:09 pm
Mini-Boss

...aaaand watch out! another game box bomb will explode early in october! Quick, use Tom Vasel's hammer to disarm it! :roll:

Aella13 Painting Guide

May 6th, 2016, 1:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]