View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 15th, 2018, 5:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Got my missing bonus cards/dicxe/screens... and more? 
Ninja Corps

So I got this a few days ago and everything looks there, but I think a mistake was made in that also got another lockbox. I was complete with all the game and SG not part of the expansions.

I don't need it so I'm either send it back if they ask or give it away at a convention I go to.

Did this happen to anyone else?

January 10th, 2018, 10:08 pm
Minion

The other day I got a package that wasn't right either. I got my blinds, but not the extra cards. I also got the completionist pledge for Way of the Fighter when I just ordered the SDE minis. I have emailed them, but have yet to hear back. If they send me a shipping label I would happily send it back, because I would hate to think that someone else isn't getting their stuff. I think I got someone else's stuff by mistake. I understand that making mistakes is part of being human.

January 10th, 2018, 10:43 pm
Minion

I did get a reply back from ND. They said that they there had been a slight hiccup with shipping a few of the packages. I think the label probably got put on the wrong box. I understand mistakes are made. They apologized and sent me a shipping label and it is on its way back to them. They are going to send me the extra cards for RRI that I had not received. They did a professional job when it came to fixing the problem.

January 12th, 2018, 7:13 am
Mini-Boss

I fear what going to happens when the so awaited time of SDL waves shipment begins. They continue with amateurs behavior long time for a company with years of experience acquired over all their existence. They took the step bigger than the leg and now they can not handle it (again).

A reason to understand why some customers verified how ND/SPM presence shrinks in every GenCon event.

Lessons of Professor Internet.
* So, you're MAD about something on internet...
* The art of wait.

January 16th, 2018, 12:11 pm
Minion

Not like my experience is a symbol of experiences at large, but just for the record I got mine last week and I had all my pieces. A little chewed up about all the minis being throw into one baggy tho, maybe thats just me but that just seems lazy at best and disrespectful at worse. Cant wait to try it out however.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

January 16th, 2018, 2:06 pm
Mini-Boss

Rainthezangoose wrote:
A little chewed up about all the minis being throw into one baggy tho, maybe thats just me but that just seems lazy at best and disrespectful at worse..

A Stinky Poop Mess

Lessons of Professor Internet.
* So, you're MAD about something on internet...
* The art of wait.

January 16th, 2018, 4:34 pm
Mini-Boss

Rainthezangoose wrote:
Not like my experience is a symbol of experiences at large, but just for the record I got mine last week and I had all my pieces. A little chewed up about all the minis being throw into one baggy tho, maybe thats just me but that just seems lazy at best and disrespectful at worse. Cant wait to try it out however.

That’s basically how they packed SDE:FK. I can understand it, given they didn’t do the retail packing. It caused one of my lawbots to be off his base, but that was an easy fix. If they were made from a less durable material, I’d have been annoyed by the packing.

Now I just need to get my missing items. I’m hoping I’m on the tail end of the mailing and not missed.

January 16th, 2018, 5:24 pm
Minion

Nephastus wrote:
A Stinky Poop Mess

My favorite name for soda pop that is all of the RRI kickstater is '$PM'.

January 16th, 2018, 11:32 pm
Minion

Major Glitch wrote:
That’s basically how they packed SDE:FK. I can understand it, given they didn’t do the retail packing. It caused one of my lawbots to be off his base, but that was an easy fix. If they were made from a less durable material, I’d have been annoyed by the packing.

Now I just need to get my missing items. I’m hoping I’m on the tail end of the mailing and not missed.

Ah man that totally sucks that your missing stuff, I had a few of my models broken off the base, easy fix like you said tho.

January 16th, 2018, 11:34 pm
Mini-Boss

Oh, I’m not missing anything more than the stuff that everyone else is. I’m just surprised mine hasn’t come yet, given how much time has passed since the first people started reporting it’s arrival.

January 17th, 2018, 1:01 am
Minion

SPM/ND have not posted any updates, but i still have not received the missing blinds/dices/cards so far. Hope they can post an update to know if shipping is completed before sending an email to inquire on those items.

January 29th, 2018, 2:59 pm
Minion

I sent an email 2 weeks ago, scott told me he created an order for my missing parts. Haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. Its been a month since "all shipping should be complete in 2 weeks"

Best bet is to email them so they know they still owe you missing parts.

January 29th, 2018, 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

I only backed for the base set and not the expansions. I still haven't received the cards that replace the card sleeves yet. When I asked last week I was told they were still working on it.

January 30th, 2018, 2:29 am
Denizen

Thank you for this post, it made me go take stock of what I received. I did not receive the bonus cards or BuckleBerry game either.

February 7th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]