View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 11th, 2017, 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Showdown on the Star Express Status 
Minion

This was one of the stretch goals that was supposed to be a downloadable scenario to use all the extra lawbots that came with the pledge. What is the status on the scenario? Is it completely written? I can understand physical items being delayed due to issues out of SPM/ND control, but as a downloadable scenario that sounds like something that can be put onto their website and should have been finished last year. It would be greatly appreciated if someone in the know comment on this.

P.S. Also I would think it would be greatly appreciated by many backers to have more relevant posts and comments in the RRI Kickstarter. There are many angry backers (some very vocal), but the perceived "silence" or "deaf ear" by SPM/ND is very disappointing for me and I think for many other backers that are less vocal but would like to actually have pertinent information on the status of their pledges.

September 16th, 2017, 6:20 pm
Bottle Cap

I agree. I'm fairly satisfied with the KS product, and will be more so once everything that was committed to in the Campaign is delivered, but that doesn't mean that this was handled well at all.

Some damage control is required given the current situation, and frankly, I'm pretty surprised that there hasn't been more, even just standard response-type, communication regarding what's going on.

Granted, I've also looked at the websites - both for Soda Pop and Ninja Division - and they are both truly in need of serious updates. For a company that relies heavily on the Net, their websites are shockingly barren of content and out of date. I really hope they can remedy that soon - I'd like to be able to better track what's going on with both ND and SPM.

My 2 yen,

Akiosama

September 18th, 2017, 6:44 pm
Minion

Akiosama wrote:
I agree. I'm fairly satisfied with the KS product, and will be more so once everything that was committed to in the Campaign is delivered, but that doesn't mean that this was handled well at all.

Some damage control is required given the current situation, and frankly, I'm pretty surprised that there hasn't been more, even just standard response-type, communication regarding what's going on.

Granted, I've also looked at the websites - both for Soda Pop and Ninja Division - and they are both truly in need of serious updates. For a company that relies heavily on the Net, their websites are shockingly barren of content and out of date. I really hope they can remedy that soon - I'd like to be able to better track what's going on with both ND and SPM.

My 2 yen,

Akiosama

Plus as far as am aware no one outside of the states has received a !SODA! thing. I know I haven't.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

September 20th, 2017, 10:24 am
Mini-Boss

I feel like they've gotten into their damage-control mode pretty well, but I don't think that most people will be satisfied no matter what.

The disparity in delivery dates for the US and RAW is hurting them a lot- I'm sure they'll never do that again.

December 7th, 2017, 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

[quote="odinsgrandson”]The disparity in delivery dates for the US and RAW is hurting them a lot- I'm sure they'll never do that again.[/quote]
They will likely always have a gap, though hopefully nowhere near as large as this. As important is the issue of retail availability, and they’ve committed to KS delivery before regional retail availabity for Relic Knights.

December 8th, 2017, 8:24 pm
Minion

Major Glitch wrote:
[quote="odinsgrandson”]The disparity in delivery dates for the US and RAW is hurting them a lot- I'm sure they'll never do that again.[/quote]
They will likely always have a gap, though hopefully nowhere near as large as this. As important is the issue of retail availability, and they’ve committed to KS delivery before regional retail availabity for Relic Knights.[/quote]

It takes over a year after hitting retail for most super dungeon explore kits to get into the UK market. Such as Arena and Ninja Ambush. Yet despite this RRI has hit UK Amazon BEFORE the Kickstaters are even in the country. Shady shady business practices.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

December 9th, 2017, 10:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]