View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 18th, 2017, 10:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Who will be selling? 
Minion

I've been frequenting all the boards of the kickstarters that Sodapop has active right now, and it seems quite a few people are not happy with product or the time it took to get it. With rail raiders in paticular, a number of people have stated that they are just going to sell their games once they receive them. While I know that most of these people will actually keep their game once they actually have it, is there anyone actually looking to sell theirs?

I missed the kickstarter and My girlfriend and I really enjoy painting sodapop's stuff. If anyone has a complete rail raiders kickstarter that they want to sell off for their money back (plus shipping) I would love to work something out with them.

I need that vash in my life!!

August 5th, 2017, 3:58 pm
Minion

Jayce125 wrote:
I've been frequenting all the boards of the kickstarters that Sodapop has active right now, and it seems quite a few people are not happy with product or the time it took to get it. With rail raiders in paticular, a number of people have stated that they are just going to sell their games once they receive them. While I know that most of these people will actually keep their game once they actually have it, is there anyone actually looking to sell theirs?

I missed the kickstarter and My girlfriend and I really enjoy painting sodapop's stuff. If anyone has a complete rail raiders kickstarter that they want to sell off for their money back (plus shipping) I would love to work something out with them.

I need that vash in my life!!

Sorry I don't wish to sell my collection but I'm commenting to say that the Vash the Stampede model was my favourite part of the kickstater. Hope someone who wants to sell sees this. :3

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

August 13th, 2017, 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]