View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2017, 5:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Store Release? 
Bottle Cap

So will RRI be available in the SPM store after release? I missed the Kickstarter (not by much) and there was never a late backer program (those swine! ;-)).

Thanks!

May 22nd, 2017, 9:04 pm
Minion

Now it's not like I know 100% but....I'm 99% certain they wouldn't just release this as a kickstarter, that doesn't make much sense, business wise.

Better question is when is the release date for the kickstarter backers. Last couple of backer emails gotten me all excited. Made it sound like it's real soon. (Soon for a kickstarter anyway.)

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

May 22nd, 2017, 9:41 pm
Denizen

SuperHappyTime wrote:
So will RRI be available in the SPM store after release? I missed the Kickstarter (not by much) and there was never a late backer program (those swine! ;-)).
Late pledges for Rail Raiders Infinite were available on the Soda Pop Store while the pledge manager was open: June 1st - July 8th.

None of the game play items offered during the Kickstarter were exclusives. All of the game play items will be available for retail sometime after fulfillment to the backers in complete.

May 22nd, 2017, 10:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]