View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2018, 5:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 RRI Kickstarter delivery 
Bottle Cap

Hi everybody

I am de RRI kickstarter backer and I wondering if someone from Soda Pop was around here.
In fact i still have not received my game more than 150 days after the last kisckstarter update saying that evry game was sent.

I send plenty email tou info@sodapop without any explanation of what happened to my game and when will I have something at home.
Honestly guy's with more than 2 and a half year late even my yougest daughter willbe to old to play with the game.

We can forgive some delay but please explain to us (because it seems i am not the only one in that case) what happen and how you will fix that !

please !

June 27th, 2018, 12:59 pm
Minion

You're certainly not the only one waiting for their RRI Kickstarter to arrive. I'm in the same boat as you. I did e-mail SPM but got fobbed off with a call back later response. Not good enough!

June 29th, 2018, 9:36 am
Minion

I believe they are caught up with emails as within the last two weeks I was able to get a response for a retail purchase within a day of my inquiry. Did you try writing an email to them recently with order number (from SPM webstore) of your kickstarter? Mentioned exactly every time that you sent an email to politely let them know they have not gotten back to you yet on your inquiry.

June 29th, 2018, 1:37 pm
Mini-Boss

Or maybe with backer number from Kickstarter since the old SPM shop is gone and all order numbers with it. I requested the transfer of my data to the new shop but haven't gotten any answer yet.

July 21st, 2018, 12:12 pm
Minion

Xris Wraith wrote:
Or maybe with backer number from Kickstarter since the old SPM shop is gone and all order numbers with it. I requested the transfer of my data to the new shop but haven't gotten any answer yet.

It looks like it is under construction. It would be another questionable choice by the company if their customers' account information is not transfer over to their new store front.

July 21st, 2018, 5:06 pm
Bottle Cap

I have each week mail from Scott that explai me that the game should arrive soon.... but each week since 6 month...

I realy think that SPM don't care at all of his backers. Because I know they didn't send enough for the first dispatch and starting that time we are a bunch of guy's waiting deseperatly waiting for their games with no news, no update nothing.

I even propose propose to Scott that they send me the retail version of game + extension, regardless of the SG and the answer was.... that in that case I will have to PAY the shipping fees. Yes they did the mistake, they didn't correct anything and I should have to pay !

Amazing !

September 26th, 2018, 9:07 am
Minion

I totally agree with you, Poseidon2 about SPM not caring. I was informed that the UK didn't receive enough copies of the game and that I must wait for new stock to arrive. That was months ago and I'm still waiting. As you say, amazing! :shock:

September 27th, 2018, 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]