View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 21st, 2017, 12:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Ninja All-Stars in Toronto, Ontario? 
Minion

Curious if there are any other Ninja kickstarters in the Toronto area. I would love to try to get a regular league going! I try to get to 401 Games downtown on Wednesdays for boardgaming and it would be a great place to have a bi-weekly or even weekly Ninja All-Stars league running! I have the complete game (all six shrine teams and all six clan teams, plus all the ronin). Of course that means I only have one board and one set of dice and counters so only four can play at a time. If we had some more Kickstarters that could get together, we could play multiple games at once!

February 8th, 2016, 11:42 am
Mini-Boss

I am out on the west end and will be looking to start a league in Mississauga (401 and Mississauga Rd).

February 8th, 2016, 1:39 pm
Bottle Cap

Ninja All-Stars is a comic that details the content easy to understand.

February 23rd, 2016, 8:36 am
Minion

So I am going to be going to Breakout Toronto. It is a big gaming convention at the Yorkdale Holiday Inn on March 18-20th. I will certainly have my copy of Ninja All-Stars with me and playing games of it throughout the weekend. If anyone is going and is interested in playing, let me know. I will be playing all sorts of boardgames over the course of the weekend, but I will be glad to play NAS a few times!

https://breakoutcon.com/

February 24th, 2016, 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]