View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 23rd, 2017, 7:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Poor wording on kitsune madoushi 
Mini-Boss

A question was posed last night for my poor friend playing kitsune. The wander lust ability says any enemy model with in 4. So the question is is it just one target or multiple targets in that range? The confusion comes from the tanchyo wind walk which is worded the same way and was FAQed as all models in influence zone.

August 21st, 2016, 3:11 pm
Denizen

Not sure on this. My initial thoughts from reading the Wanderlust ability was that it would only apply to 1 enemy model as the description never uses the plural.
Wind Walk needed the errata as the rule book description mixes singular (model) and plural (models) so was unclear.

If Wanderlust applied to any (all) enemy models within 6 it would be a very good (overpowered in my view) ability.

That's my take on it anyway.

August 22nd, 2016, 11:54 am
Mini-Boss

Ya same here I'm pretty sure it is only for one model, but most factions have an ability that is just broken so maybe it that overpowered.

August 22nd, 2016, 1:50 pm
Ninja Corps

THis is just from my recollection. But, any instance of "any" in the game I can think of that hasn't been errataed only refers to the singular. Anything that isn't a singular any is very specific about it, referring to all, or some or all, things like that. Again, I don't have a book in front of me, and am going off memory on this. But I'm 99% sure wanderlust is single target.

August 23rd, 2016, 4:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]