View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 18th, 2017, 11:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Re-roll die on cards - either player? 
Bottle Cap

This came up in our game. For those cards which say re-roll a X dice (void for instance) can you play the card to make the opponent re-roll ?
Seemed a bit strong but as written card doesn't stipulate in the base affect - in the enhanced part it says 'yours'

Cheers

March 2nd, 2016, 1:13 am
Ninja Corps

I believe you can. This may be throw back to some beta testing stuff where I asked a similar question. At least I Think I did. I can't remember what the exact card text was back then or what the current text is off hand. But, I know back then you could use it on basically anything involving dice that conformed to the requirements on the card.

March 2nd, 2016, 1:24 am
Denizen

I play it as any.

March 2nd, 2016, 9:57 pm
Bottle Cap

That's what we figured but wanted to check. Thanks

March 2nd, 2016, 10:35 pm
Bottle Cap

Hi all, is this officially the case? (Cards can make opponents reroll) as I'm running the demo team at the insomnia games festival in the UK this weekend (despite my shown rank I'm ninja corps) and this has been brought up... As the shows this weekend an official answer (or as close as) would be great fully received! Thanks

August 24th, 2016, 12:38 am
Ninja Corps

I believe it is the case that cards that aren't specifically worded to say your own ninja (or something to that effect) can be used on opponent's dice. I'd say I'm 95% certain of this. But it's important to make sure the wording of the card doesn't specify friendly or enemy.

August 24th, 2016, 3:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]