View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2017, 9:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 dauntless and att bonus ? 
Bottle Cap

hi im a noob and i prey for the myth for the gods ninjas...... na seriously im really really need yur help

here key words Dauntless :When a model with Dauntless defends, if its Defense is lower than the attacker’s Attack after any bonuses, the defender rolls the same number of dice as the attacker.

what is consider a bonuess ?

ability like
ranged+ 1 att
or claw from tora that give +1att

assist give from other friendly models

cards that give +1 or +2 att

strike at back influence +1 att

stealth +1 att

cuzz they are technically... all bonus ?? sooo what the point of having the tail.. keywords... or tough .. or anything else ??

also thx in advance. and sorry for my noobyness

side question :
if i sit on the first row of tall grass next a open path.. am i in LOS sitting in it or im hidden ,do i need to have a the tall grass in front of me ((( sorry for my bad english not my first language)))

October 26th, 2016, 4:26 am
Ninja Corps

With the dauntless keyword you will never roll less dice than the attacker. You will always roll equal (or more, if you just have a higher defense) dice. This is good in that it maximizes your ability to cancel out your opponents attack. But, this will also never give you the advantage in an attack. The attacker will still choose the results. This is where something like tough has an advantage. If you have a token from tough, your worst case is a stun (if they choose a void result). With dauntless, you have more dice, but a void is still a void, regardless. Both tough and dauntless are very good defensive keywords. which one is "better" depends on your tastes and playstyle, really.

As for LOS. Just being in grass doesn't hide you. there has to be grass between the two models to block LOS. Outside of a ninja being in stealth, there are no situations where LOS doesn't go both ways. So, you can't hide at the "edge" of something, and see out without being seen (again, unless you are in stealth, which makes all LOS one way).

October 26th, 2016, 5:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]