View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2017, 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Figures that don't yet Exist 
Denizen

Out of the sake of it, and to give an interesting list for customising etc, I've decided to put down a list of characters and the like which figures do not yet exist for them, and a minor bit about if I think they will (or have been announced they will) get figures or not.. So any one wants to add ones, great.. I know i'm missing some.. lets start:
Format:
Name, Area, Type, Notes, Release plans
-Last Update: 9/11/17 5:50pm GMT

===MINIONS===
*Ice Creeps - Frostbyte Reach - Creeps/Pets - Shown on Frostbyte Reach Artwork, These seam to be prime for Creeps or just background animals that do nothing. Block of Ice with eyes and a mouth. May come with Frostbyte Tile set at later date. [Possible plans for near future]

*Crabs - Drowned Isle - Minions - The Alt Profile for Spiders which art shows a MAJOR need for New figures. [No plans known for near future]

*Sea Netherelves - Drowned Isle- Minions - The Alt profile for Nether elves which shows a MAJOR need for new figures. [No plans known for near future]

*Desert Spiders - Acadian Dunes - Minions - The Alt Profile for Spiders which art shows a MAJOR need for New figures. [No plans known for near future]

*Arcadian NetherElves - Arcadian Dunes - Minions - The Alt profile for Nether elves which shows a MAJOR need for new figures. [No plans known for near future]

*Arcadian Orcs - Arcadian Dunes - Minions - Mention as some of the remaining inhabitants of Arcadian dunes. [Possible Alt Profiles]

*Arcadian Goblins - Arcadian Dunes - Minions - Mention as some of the remaining inhabitants of Arcadian dunes. [No plans known for near future]

===BOSSES===
*Sand Turtle - Arcadian Dunes - Boss? - Shown in Arcadian dunes artwork, Large dead Sand Turtle. Size seams to be boss if done. Possible recolour for something like Testudo Tower and the Rocktop Gang. [No plans known for near future]

*Pyramid Head - Arcadian Dunes - Boss? - Shown in Maps and Arcadian Dunes artwork, Large Rock Golem with flowing Pyramid for a head. While like the Turtle, he is a bit large for a boss, Boss is possible for when Arcadian Dunes sets come out [No plans known for near future]

*Hoarfang - Frostbyte Reach - Boss - Ice Dragon (Sapphire) has been shown in art.[Possible plans for near future]

*Citrine Dragon - Arcadian Dunes? - Boss - the Citrine (Maybe Sand) Dragon.[No plans known for near future]

===HEROES===
*Princess Sapphire - Frostbyte Reach - Hero - One of the Core Princesses, Possible for release with Frostbyte warband or level box (Apart from Amethyst, all other princesses have been level or core box releases). [Possible plans for near future]

*Princess Citrine - Clockwork cove - Hero - One of the Core princesses, possible for release with a Clockwork cove set. [No plans known for near future]

*Arcadian Dwarf Clan - Arcadian Dunes - Hero - Possible surriver of the Dwarf Clans from the fallen kingdom of Arcadia. [No plans known for near future]

*Brinebreaker Aesir - Clockwork Cove - Hero - Based on Hero class of Barbarian. No known figure yet [No Plans known for near future]

*Rookery Rocket - Clockwork Cove - Hero - Based on Hero class of Barbarian. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

* Ash Heart Assassin - Nether Rift - Hero - Based on Hero class of Blackguard. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

*Gloomborn Champion - Glauerdoom Moors - Hero - Based on Hero class of Blackguard. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

*Ice Shard Ascetic - FrostByte Reach? - Hero - Based on Hero class of Blackguard. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

*Fed-up Farmer - Crystalia Castle? - Hero - Based on Hero class of Druid. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

*Kringle - Fae Woods - Hero - Based on Hero class of Druid. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

*Rotheart Corruptor - Fae Woods/Nether Rift - Hero - Based on Hero class of Druid. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

*Conversating Construct - Clockwork Cove - Hero - Based on Hero class of Warrior. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

*Undead Slayer - Glauerdoom Moors - Hero - Based on Hero class of Warrior. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

*Undercroft Shieldwing - Celestia - Hero - Based on Hero class of Warrior. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

*Nu-Koa Seraph - ? - Hero - Based on Hero class of Mages. No known figure yet. [No plans known for near future]

*Black Snow - Frostbyte Reach / Foruk's Falls - Hero - Based on the Hero Class of Guide. No known Figure yet [No plans known for near future]

*Thousand Eye - Wandering Monk Mountains - Hero - Based on the Hero Class of Guide. No known Figure yet [No plans known for near future]

* Guild Saboteur - Clockwork Cove - Hero - Based on the Hero Class of Rouge. No known Figure yet [No plans known for near future]

* Nagari Archpoisoner - Nether Rift? - Hero - Based on the Hero Class of Rouge. No known Figure yet [No plans known for near future]

* Warren Runner - Fae Woods - Hero - Based on the Hero Class of Rouge. No known Figure yet [No plans known for near future]

* Brinebreaker Skathi - Frostbyte Reach- Hero - Based on the Hero Class of Wanderer. No known Figure yet [No plans known for near future]

===NPC===
*King Jasper III - Crystalia Castle - NPC - I can't see the ruling King as a playable character but NPC is possible. [No plans known for near future]

*Dark Consul - Nether Rift - NPC - Okay, I would say NO CHANCE! you don't release a figure of such a character.. NPC is possible though, I guess, but as he is trapped inside the rift.. it's kinda a NO. [No plans known for near future]

*Goddess - ? - NPC - see Dark Consul. [No plans known for near future]

Last edited by ManicMan on November 9th, 2017, 6:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

November 8th, 2017, 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

I like this but the queen cannot be in the list (for the King & Queen part).

*Sir Justin as an N.P.C. Well if n.p.c.'s are supposed to be some of the staff members then this makes sense.

I'd like to add some unknowns in Celestia so here they are.

*Death wisps - Minions - Short range creatures.

*Fallen Celestians - Elites - Long range and powerful damage dealers but low health and armour.

*Fallen Palladin - Mini boss - Strong melee and can heal.

I had to run away as they didn't want to talk to me at that moment :cry: The Dark Consul is not going to be happy with me at my report. :cry:

November 8th, 2017, 1:39 pm
Denizen

Sir would mostly be the old English spelling of 'Ser' (which as I said before in another place, is weird cause the world seams to pick and choose which old spellings they use and which modern or American spellings they use.. but it's a made up world so made up worlds are probably fine.

I think Queen is fine cause, like I said, it's a list of what has been said in official stuff already, there just aren't figures (so written in official texts like the explorer's handbook, rule books etc, in official artworks etc). And I don't remember (though I haven't got my old explore handbook to hand right now) that the Queen is dead... Did she die? I do kinda get the feeling she might have...

Fallen Celestians kinda have a figure. the Herald of Vulcanise is a fallen Celestian (Officially labelled as Dark Celestian).

Added Fallen Paladins (they are Nighty Knights, which are also known as Black knights, Fallen Paladins and Cursed Knights). I take it Wisps have been stated in the explore book? very little on Celestia has been revealed so far really..

November 8th, 2017, 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

Several of the classes listed in the heroes handbook are likely to be generic versions of some heroes. The rocket gloves of the Rocket Rookery wood seem to fit with Princess Citrine, the undead hunter is probably Von Wilding, Monach Tvars' hero card is the Fallen Paladin and might go with the nighty knight, the Guild Saboteur is likely the Star Guild sapper, the gloomborn champion is likely Captain R, etc.

November 8th, 2017, 4:00 pm
Denizen

I was looking to compare some which do fit more then CAN fit. Princess Citrine is probably also Rocket Rookery but without the wings visible and even then, she is a named character, so wouldn't fully class as it I think.

Undead hunter MIGHT be Von Wilding, but he isn't an undead hunter persay so it's tricky. Monach Tvar, is a Fallen paladin, so I'll remove that from the list. I worked out the Sapper as Brinebreaker Aesir. Brinebreaker Dwarves which have cast side the technology and armours of the clan.. That being said, he IS a sapper and uses a hammer so probably isn't one.. but I don't really think Saboteur either.. though that is possible. I know a lot of the classes are generic versions of heroes (which are mostly generic anyway).. Gloomborn Champion doesn't seam to fit Captain R, who I would out as a Drowned Isle Corsair (a pirate from the Drowned Isle.. so yep)

November 8th, 2017, 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Van Wilding is absolutely a Vampire Hunter. The Cursed Captain is a Gloomborn Champion- but they wrote the career to fit many and varied evil heroes (it could be used for a hero that uses the Von Drak mini or Gruesome George.

I think there are a number of them that follow this style- they're trying to break out of the actual SDE class names and create something more general (Nighty Knight definitely works for Monach Tvar, but it would also go well with a Twilight Knight).

As for the crabs and alternate stat card minis... I'm really just wondering if I love any of the concepts enough to convert the whole spawn point.

ManicMan wrote:
Sir would mostly be the old English spelling of 'Ser' (which as I said before in another place, is weird cause the world seams to pick and choose which old spellings they use and which modern or American spellings they use.. but it's a made up world so made up worlds are probably fine.

I can just imagine the board meeting here:

"Wouldn't it be flavorful if we used Chaucer's middle-English spellings for the entire rulebook?"

"Dude, hand me that joint, and we'll think it over properly."

November 8th, 2017, 10:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]