View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 17th, 2017, 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Siege of the Citadel Chibi Miniatures for SDE 
Minion

the other warbands are 2 spawns right? this one only has 1 spawn.

the price per piece is still cheaper than the hero pack.

September 29th, 2017, 8:07 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Huh, you're right. I had thought it was a double spawn, but it now looks like a single spawn.

I suppose that the living spawn points are something that we haven't actually seen in game before, so it is possible that it replaces two spawn points (unlikely, I think).

Since I'm grabbing chibis for Siege, I'll end up with enough to play two spawn points.

September 29th, 2017, 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Consul

Ninja'ed by odin... whatever ;)

tat2artst wrote:
the other warbands are 2 spawns right? this one only has 1 spawn.

the price per piece is still cheaper than the hero pack.

Yet the amount of models is comparable to a paired spawner.
I wonder if this technically counts as two spawners, but does some weird unique rule thingie?

September 29th, 2017, 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Goblin-King wrote:
Ninja'ed by odin... whatever ;)

That's what I do

September 29th, 2017, 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

It's possible een the number of Nepharites is a typo. I already posed this question and I'll post it in their normal comments section afterwards, but any way you slice it, the average Single Spawner has 8 models (1 spawn point and 7 monsters) and the average Double Spawer has 13 (2 spawners and 11 monsters) My money is on 2 single spawns since that seems to be ND's new trend and numerically it makes more sense.

September 29th, 2017, 9:17 pm
Bottle Cap

Is there any chance to jump in on the KS to grab the warband or will it be available from ND on their webstore for a limited time?

September 30th, 2017, 5:34 am
Denizen

Siege of the citadel pledge manage is still open, however they had a special chibi only pledge level . I do not know if that one is still available . I would email them to ask

September 30th, 2017, 6:51 am
Bottle Cap

growlley wrote:
Siege of the citadel pledge manage is still open, however they had a special chibi only pledge level . I do not know if that one is still available . I would email them to ask

In case anyone is interested in jumping in for chibis, I've e-mailed Modiphius and they added me to pledge manager :). So there is still a chance to grab crossover minis.

October 6th, 2017, 11:02 am
Ninja Corps

Just a note from Chris as Modiphius yesterday, you might want to wait until the bundle is added to the PM (likely next week):

"- We're just waiting on the chibi bundle going live in PledgeManager and will update you as soon as it's live. We'll be giving people a limited window to update their pledges. Remember it includes the Ezoghoul as well, and we'll share an image of the full bundle so you know what you're getting"

October 6th, 2017, 12:54 pm
Mini-Boss

insider714 wrote:
It's possible een the number of Nepharites is a typo. I already posed this question and I'll post it in their normal comments section afterwards, but any way you slice it, the average Single Spawner has 8 models (1 spawn point and 7 monsters) and the average Double Spawer has 13 (2 spawners and 11 monsters) My money is on 2 single spawns since that seems to be ND's new trend and numerically it makes more sense.

If there was some miscommunication there, I could see how they might have trouble fixing it.

Right now, I'm kind of wondering if I should un-lock my pledge now, or just wait until the whole thing with the ezoghoul is open.

October 10th, 2017, 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

They're up. You can now get the Warband bundle (with that precious Ezoghoul) in the SotC pledge Manager.

The graphic looks off- the text states that you get 8 legionaires and 4 necromutants, but the picture shows the opposite.

Also, there was a typo in the update misnaming the Nepharite as a Necromutant.

But, hey, it is finally all there.

October 16th, 2017, 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Consul

FINALLY!!! :D

Do we know whether the Ezoghoul is a mini-boss?
At least they confirmed that they actually did a new thing, and the Necromutant counts as a mobile double spawn point. Nice.

October 16th, 2017, 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

Goblin-King wrote:
FINALLY!!! :D

Do we know whether the Ezoghoul is a mini-boss?
At least they confirmed that they actually did a new thing, and the Necromutant counts as a mobile double spawn point. Nice.

I believe it is a mini-boss but would have a lot more confidence if they didn't keep misnaming their own models.

October 16th, 2017, 11:28 pm
Bottle Cap

So I'm a bit confused:

Previously I had pledged for 2xChibi Pledges, 2x Hero Pledges, 2xDark Legion I, and 1 Dark Legion II. I like to have duplicates of everything and based on SPM/ND I needed 2x Dark Legion I, and 1 Dark Legion II addons to make get 2 spawns.

Now with the warband update, there is Ezoghoul. I'm assuming the "Nepharite" is the mobile spawn point. But since there's only one model. How will it work as a mobile double spawn point since its only 1 model instead of 2?

October 17th, 2017, 2:58 am
Minion

zgmfx20a wrote:
So I'm a bit confused:

Previously I had pledged for 2xChibi Pledges, 2x Hero Pledges, 2xDark Legion I, and 1 Dark Legion II. I like to have duplicates of everything and based on SPM/ND I needed 2x Dark Legion I, and 1 Dark Legion II addons to make get 2 spawns.

Now with the warband update, there is Ezoghoul. I'm assuming the "Nepharite" is the mobile spawn point. But since there's only one model. How will it work as a mobile double spawn point since its only 1 model instead of 2?

For that matter, they said before that you'd need 3 Necromutants and 3 Legionnaires with a Nepharite for the spawning point, so is that no longer true? I don't want extra useless guys just so I can get the Ezoghoul...

October 17th, 2017, 3:24 am
Consul

I would believe the models in the warband is exactly what you need to play a game of SDE.

October 17th, 2017, 9:16 am
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

The update names the whole pack as equivalent of one double spawner plus miniboss. No more, no less. Heroes are extra.

October 17th, 2017, 12:02 pm
Denizen

Ok I have had enough I am out of patience can some from soda pop please respond to my request when I will see some movment on Order #100037150 ? Other wise you leave me no other option but to ask my credit card company to initiate a charge back and complain to trading standards.

October 17th, 2017, 1:31 pm
Mini-Boss

That can't have to do with this thread- since if you ordered the SotC chibis, you're dealing with Modiphius (and Cabinet) and not Sodapop. Likewise, the mix ups with the model names are on Modiphius, not SPM.

I mean, I think you just posting your customer service complaint to an unrelated eighteen page thread where it is least likely to be seen by someone who can make a difference.

You probably meant to post it in the other crossover minis thread- where people are receiving their Twilight Knights and Takaoshi University minis, but some of us still haven't gotten our tracking numbers yet. That's right, isn't it?

October 17th, 2017, 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

My addiction for chibis from this company was putted in hold state since I purchased the recent retail products outside SPM webstore. A big NO for me is the resin crossovers. Super Dungeon already is huge on this own without any crossover and still have a lot of Crystalia's places to Explore yet.

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

October 17th, 2017, 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next