View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2017, 9:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Siege of the Citadel Chibi Miniatures for SDE 
Bottle Cap

I can confirm for the tracking numbers, nothing yet for me for Takoashi and TK.

And yeeeeh for Siege of the Citadel warband! Thanks for the head's up, I finalized my pledge. Now we play the Waiting game...

October 17th, 2017, 6:39 pm
Denizen

odinsgrandson wrote:
That can't have to do with this thread- since if you ordered the SotC chibis, you're dealing with Modiphius (and Cabinet) and not Sodapop. Likewise, the mix ups with the model names are on Modiphius, not SPM.

I mean, I think you just posting your customer service complaint to an unrelated eighteen page thread where it is least likely to be seen by someone who can make a difference.

You probably meant to post it in the other crossover minis thread- where people are receiving their Twilight Knights and Takaoshi University minis, but some of us still haven't gotten our tracking numbers yet. That's right, isn't it?

except you never get an answer to emails or questions anywhere,

October 17th, 2017, 10:35 pm
Denizen

Noticed from the update's comments that the only way to get printed cards for anything is to buy the bundle. For example, hero cards are in the bundle and not part of the individual hero package. Printable cards in pdf format will be provided for backers, though, not getting the bundle.

October 21st, 2017, 1:14 pm
Mini-Boss

Nephastus wrote:
My addiction for chibis from this company was putted in hold state since I purchased the recent retail products outside SPM webstore. A big NO for me is the resin crossovers. Super Dungeon already is huge on this own without any crossover and still have a lot of Crystalia's places to Explore yet.

To be perfectly honest, I think that is the intent. Sort of. I mean, I like LE stuff, so long as I can feel completely comfortable ignoring it, and I think that's what we've got here. It isn't like a large portion of their game comes from these crossovers, so I think it is a win for me.

But SPM have been trying to figure out exactly what they want their crossover minis to do for a good while now.

The first ones were all altered the original character in order to make them fit into SDE. This is sometimes successful (Kisa looks perfect) and sometimes a little strange (though cute, One Shot doesn't really resemble her Relic Knights incarnation).

Currently, they're going a different route. The Takaoshi U and Siege of the Citadel minis are clearly not a perfect fit for SDE, but they're much better tributes to the original characters. I played Siege of the Citadel back in the day, so I'm completely on board with chibis like this, and I'd have been a lot less interested in Mutant Chronicles characters dressed as Paladins and Wizards.

The Twilight Knight is somewhere in between. I mean, she didn't need any huge setting changes in order to work in Crystalia. The new resin version pushes her a bit farther -her disconnected expression, and the face base make her a little more distinct from the heroes of Crystalia

I don't even know what to say about the Way of the Figther crossovers- but they definitely represent something different from the other recent crossovers. No unique rules, and the sculpts are dressed up to fit into SDE.

October 26th, 2017, 10:57 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Just to make sure I get 1 of every SDE chibi, I would need to buy:

Dark Legion WarBand
Edward Murdoch (Chibi)
Chibi Heroes Bundle

is this correct ? The reason I am asking is because they refuse to fix the mistake of necromutants listed twice in the warband description and I am not sure if includes every monster.

October 29th, 2017, 3:18 pm
Minion

chibi-noki wrote:

Dark Legion WarBand
Edward Murdoch (Chibi)
Chibi Heroes Bundle

is this correct ? The reason I am asking is because they refuse to fix the mistake of necromutants listed twice in the warband description and I am not sure if includes every monster.

That's what I got so fingers crossed.

October 29th, 2017, 9:57 pm
Mini-Boss

chibi-noki wrote:

Dark Legion WarBand
Edward Murdoch (Chibi)
Chibi Heroes Bundle

Short answer- Yes, that's correct. I've watched this very closely, and I say that with confidence.

Long version:

Edward Murdoch comes with some pledge levels, but you will need to pick him up in whatever capacity.

The two listings that you want to avoid are the Dark Legion 1 and Dark Legion 2 sets. Those are either leftovers from the KS campaign, or they're actually thinking about people like me who want to collect enough chibis to play SotC.

November 8th, 2017, 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19