View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2017, 10:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Siege of the Citadel Chibi Miniatures for SDE 
Ninja Corps

@odin Hey so I have a question: how do I get a pledge manager invite? I *just* payed for the late pledge yesterday but I didn't receive an invite to the pledge manager and really I'm only there for SDE. I'm anxious that I won't be able on get the SDE stuff.

March 11th, 2017, 1:31 pm
Mini-Boss

Have you gotten your invite yet?

If I were you, I'd send them an email (it seems like they are fairly on top of the email responses).

March 13th, 2017, 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

I sent out the email and got an invite a few days later. I am getting the basic pledge with the SDE stuff even though I only wanted the chibis. Ah well. The game looks good so no complaints.

March 14th, 2017, 2:01 pm
Consul

There still hasn't been any word on the chibi pledge's final content?
It's not just me who is out of the loop or anything, right?

March 14th, 2017, 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

@Goblin King - last update stated that "We'll also aim to have the Chibi bundle figured out next week for those who want to upgrade to that." That was on March 10. Hopefully that information will be ready this week.

March 14th, 2017, 3:25 pm
Bottle Cap

No, still nothing
supposedly, the pledge manager closes at the end of march, but i suppose they will extend it seeing we don't have any information on the chibi pledge

March 14th, 2017, 3:28 pm
Consul

Thanks for the replies guys!
I'm not monitoring SotC that closely, especially not the comment sections.
The soon closing pledge manager is exactly what has me worried that I somehow missed something.

March 14th, 2017, 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

The SotC updates are usually on Friday if I remember correctly them saying so, so in a few days we could have more info.

March 14th, 2017, 5:52 pm
Minion

Pledge manager won't close before May at least if reading creator's comments from a few days ago.

March 14th, 2017, 8:38 pm
Mini-Boss

Yep, we should be able to add the 'chibi bundle' this week.

I wonder if anything other than the Ezoghoul is being added. I'd certainly welcome a bundle with the whole core game in chibi form.

I also wonder about the rules for the heroes and monsters. If I were SPM, I'd probably look for a way to make them a balanced party for SDE, but since almost all of them have guns, and not magic, they'll probably be a dex heavy party.

I also wonder if they'll have re-skinned rules or if they'll all be original.

March 14th, 2017, 9:37 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

odinsgrandson wrote:
I wonder if anything other than the Ezoghoul is being added. I'd certainly welcome a bundle with the whole core game in chibi form.

I remember Chris of Modophius asking people what other chibified model would you want (when the kickstarter was still running near the end or just afterwards). Not sure if that will come to fruition. Lets hope SPM and Modiphius will have the details this week.

March 15th, 2017, 12:50 am
Minion

They said "fully playable expansion" when they announced the plans for it, though who knows what that means.

March 15th, 2017, 6:44 pm
Mini-Boss

akai wrote:
odinsgrandson wrote:

I remember Chris of Modophius asking people what other chibified model would you want (when the kickstarter was still running near the end or just afterwards). Not sure if that will come to fruition. Lets hope SPM and Modiphius will have the details this week.

I remember that- they asked basically if we'd like to see a razide or centurion, wasn't it? I know for sure that they didn't include the Ezoghoul (which is obviously what everyone wants).

Maybe it was because they already had plans for the Ezoghoul. Or maybe that was then they decided to make it.

March 16th, 2017, 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

@odingradnson - Digging through the updates - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/27 ... ts/1715861

I paste the specific paragraph here:

"For the chibi fans we're discussing a new bundle with Ninja Division that will make a fully playable expansion - as many of you have requested. This would entail a couple of new sculpts - a new mini-boss and another basic creature. We're considering a chibi Ezoghoul or Praetorian Stalker and a Centurion - what do you think? Post your preferences or alternative suggestions for a chibi mini boss and creature in the comments below. And no, no unicorns! ;-)"

So it seems the bundle was to add a new boss and basic creature. Ezoghoul I guess is the revealed "mini-boss" Chris mentioned...So we still maybe expecting one new basic unit troop type.

March 17th, 2017, 1:06 am
Mini-Boss

What I think about this crossover:
No posts from me into this topic anymore.

March 17th, 2017, 10:29 am
Denizen

Nephastus wrote:
What I think about this crossover:
No posts from me into this topic anymore.

i think thats what most folks think everytime you make a post......

March 18th, 2017, 12:25 am
Ninja Corps

Bugger. Update from the Siege Kickstarter today:

"We're still waiting on some costs for the new stretch goals (and the new Chibi bundle) still so apologies in the delay on the vote for the Stretch Goals I hope we'll have that up next week. "

March 18th, 2017, 2:54 am
Consul

Meankeb wrote:
Bugger. Update from the Siege Kickstarter today:

"We're still waiting on some costs for the new stretch goals (and the new Chibi bundle) still so apologies in the delay on the vote for the Stretch Goals I hope we'll have that up next week. "

BUT! At least they are telling us something.
Personally I went from "I'm confused about this elusive ghost product" to "I can see they are having trouble, but it is being taken care of".

March 18th, 2017, 6:17 am
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

Soon... hopefully. Haha.

March 18th, 2017, 1:07 pm
Moderator Ninja

Keep the discussion civil please, if you don't like the project, find another thread :)

March 20th, 2017, 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next