View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2017, 6:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 2.0 boss spawn cards 
Bottle Cap

So it seems that the new 2.0 merchandise received a nice and much-needed upgrade for the boss spawn cards. For both Roxor and Testudo, the boss spawn cards are now full sized as opposed to mini cards!

This really makes everything much easier to both handle and read. The minis are such a pain for me to work with, and since it seems that the old explore decks are being phased out...

...is it too much to ask if it is possible to release the boss spawn cards for Forgotten King, Drakk, etc in the new size at some point? Perhaps if a new upgrade deck is released?

It would also make sense, too , if changes to make creeps more tied to boss fights are indeed in the works, as this would seem to necessitate new cards at some point...

Thanks so much for making this change, sometimes the "small" things end up making the biggest difference!

May 3rd, 2017, 7:06 pm
Mini-Boss

The only thing that would make them better is for the other side to have fluff about the boss. Many bosses don't have more than a line of dialog because the back of their cards is too full. Some have a blurb on the back of the box, but I'm not keeping those. I know we'll get more with Legends when it comes out, but it would be nice going forward for new bosses.

May 8th, 2017, 2:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]