View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 17th, 2017, 6:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 SDE Hero Compendium website - updated 17th Feb 
Minion

If I had a scanner, I would totally scan them for you. Or at least what I have.

January 4th, 2017, 3:59 am
Minion

Tranc wrote:
Shouldn't the new Ice Kobolds be associated with Frostbyte Reach?

Yes they should be. I just pushed a new set of data files to the site. You will need to close your browser and reopen it in order to see the changes.

Contributing to the Compendium:

January 4th, 2017, 5:03 am
Profile WWW
Minion

XinSon wrote:
If I had a scanner, I would totally scan them for you. Or at least what I have.

Thanks for the thought. I will get to it eventually provided that Legends does not distract me with too many new cards.

January 4th, 2017, 5:05 am
Profile WWW
Minion

After a looooooong wait my Iron Golem finally arrived, which means update time!! The Iron Golem card can now be downloaded from the SDE Compendium.

With this update, the SDE Compendium is once again complete with cards from every product released to retail :D

January 11th, 2017, 7:57 am
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Nice. My Iron Golem will arrive only when all preorder itens related to Super Dungeon in Miniature Market will be available in retail.

This mini-boss belongs to Fae Wood for the green border on the card, I guess.

Iron Golem with Crystal Heart Saphire (Defender) + Turnipheads adjacent can only be vanquished with AoE or Burst skills.

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

January 11th, 2017, 12:37 pm
Denizen

Nephastus wrote:
Iron Golem with Crystal Heart Saphire (Defender) + Turnipheads adjacent can only be vanquished with AoE or Burst skills.

Or you could move the Iron Golem via a compel effect...

January 11th, 2017, 2:19 pm
Consul

It definitely seems like one of the better mini-bosses. If not only for the fact you can tailor it to the current situation on the table.
Why green Fae Wood border though? Seems like something that should be Midnight Tower or Clockwork Cove...
Or maybe it's literally a completely area-neutral character that could basically have had any color?

January 11th, 2017, 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

Goblin-King wrote:
Why green Fae Wood border though?

https://penandlead.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... ousel-2297

It is connected to Baron Edmund von Hulf's (whose mansion the heroes visit in Super Dungeon Tactics as well) story.

January 11th, 2017, 3:36 pm
Consul

spyrosbeam wrote:
Goblin-King wrote:
Why green Fae Wood border though?

https://penandlead.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... ousel-2297

It is connected to Baron Edmund von Hulf's (whose mansion the heroes visit in Super Dungeon Tactics as well) story.

Ah...! Explanation accepted!

Friendly reminder to not just instantly automatically shove the Arcade cards in the unused-parts-box.

January 11th, 2017, 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

Goblin-King wrote:
Friendly reminder to not just instantly automatically shove the Arcade cards in the unused-parts-box.

Nowadays, I am having a hard time to convince my gaming group to play classic, they prefer arcade for its cooperative nature.

Topher wrote:
With this update, the SDE Compendium is once again complete with cards from every product released to retail :D

Great job as always, thanks Topher!

January 11th, 2017, 4:44 pm
Mini-Boss

Just a small nit-pick, but I've tried out the Riftling Warrior, and he's definitely not Rank C. He plays really well.

January 11th, 2017, 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

Site updated with the new characters from Kickstarter update #71

January 23rd, 2017, 1:56 am
Profile WWW
Minion

odinsgrandson wrote:
Just a small nit-pick, but I've tried out the Riftling Warrior, and he's definitely not Rank C. He plays really well.

I will have to revisit the hero rating to see for myself :D

spyrosbeam wrote:
Nowadays, I am having a hard time to convince my gaming group to play classic, they prefer arcade for its cooperative nature.

My gaming group are the same, which is alright as it means I don't get left out playing the consul. That being said, Masmorra and the new version of Arcadia Quest are the current games on our roster. No doubt that will change when the next wave of SDE material is released (whenever that happy day arrives...)

January 23rd, 2017, 1:58 am
Profile WWW
Minion

I like playing Consul in Classic, but it feels sad when after a long game the result is that everyone else except for you loses (I never hold back when playing Consul). Therefore I prefer the Arcade Mode.

January 23rd, 2017, 3:25 pm
Minion

Just in case anyone has subbed to this thread, I have just made a general call for custom hero cards made by the community.

For more details check out this thread.

January 26th, 2017, 11:09 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Site updated with the new characters from Kickstarter update #72

February 1st, 2017, 1:40 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Site updated with a new section: a retail product list

http://sde.invarti.com/products

This will hopefully make it easier for people new to the community to see and plan the expansion of their collections. I have also added the contents of Kickstarter update #72

February 17th, 2017, 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Consul

Maybe you were a little bit too fast with the bosses of legend since we don't really know in what form they will be sold in retail. Could might as well be 6 separate boss packs.
Also Ymnaur Wintersson does have a separate entry :P

I had a thought... would it be insane to cross-link everything. Like when I select Claws of the Wyrm Warband, then "1x Dragon Blade Hero" would actually be a link to the appropriate card.
Likewise when I click the Dragon Blade, then Retail Package "Claws of the Wyrm Warband" would link to the retail section.

Just an idea ;)

Keep up the excellent work!

February 17th, 2017, 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

As a request, i think it would be nice to be able to sort the SDE product list by release date. Do you need any help finding the release dates? as a librarian/archivist i think that's something i can contribute to

On the SDE product list i would eliminate the Bosses of Legend pack, as you also list them as separate releases (which is how probably they will be released to the public in some months[?])

I also have a better resolution image saved in my computer of the privy's end tile (the art one without the tiles drawn) if you need it i'll send it to you

Another thing that would be interesting could be the scans of the retail boxes, just front and back would suffice, but all sides could always be interesting and a curiosity

On a final note, a new section about non gameplay SDE things could be interesting, including for example, princess coin, boo booty box, the kickstarter pins, the Golden Kobold trophy, the OOP first metal figures that were released before the game (the paladin is a bit different posed), and those ridiculously expensive anime figures that we've seen that will be released in some months

Thanks for the effort in making thins incredible guide, much appreciated

February 17th, 2017, 2:17 pm
Denizen

Attempting to view the 3rd official Midnight Tower tile sends me to an uncoded version of the site instead of getting the image preview. Also, if you're working on the card creator now, could you add the Immune: Status Effects and other Immune symbols?

February 18th, 2017, 12:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next