View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 21st, 2017, 10:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 SDE Hero Compendium website - updated 17th Feb 
Minion

Tranc wrote:
Thanks for the hard work Topher. May I suggest a separate filter for Spawn Points (separate from Monsters)?

Edit: also separate dungeon bosses & mini-bosses!

Done!

There are now separate sections for Heroes, Minion & Elite Monsters, Spawn Points, Creeps, Mini-bosses, Dungeon Bosses and Other (consisting of pets, treasure chests and NPCs).

Goblin-King wrote:
The blue bar and sodapop logo in the bottom is weird on my PC.
Sometimes it jumps up and lies at a wrong location behind the model-thumbnails, but with the text and logo in front of the thumbs.
This happens when I'm switching between the retail packages. There's no apparent system to when it jumps back and forth.
I'm using Chrome.

I have finally encountered this issue in person. I believe it is caused by the filter script not triggering cleanly when the number of items significantly changes. For example the contents of the container updates but the container dimensions remain the same, resulting in the bottom bar moving erratically. Hopefully I can tweak the script to make it more reliable.

So.... anyone want to contribute some scans to help fill the blanks?

Contributing to the Compendium:

June 10th, 2016, 1:27 am
Profile WWW
Minion

I've also noticed that there have been a few really dedicated individuals that have accessed every single character card on the site. Obviously that would involve a fair amount of clicking that could easily be avoided. If anyone here would like an easier way to download all of the cards then I suggest cloning the project in Github.

Github project link

And while you are there perhaps consider making a contribution to help make the site more complete.

June 10th, 2016, 1:42 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Thank you again Meankeb for sending me more character scans. We are getting closer to the finish line, but there are still a number of missing characters so there is still work to be done. I am confident that with a little love from some more contributors, we will be able to source scans of all the SDE characters. If you are able to contribute then now is a good time to get involved.

We are currently needing scans of the following characters:

• Scarecrow
  • Black Claw Assassin
  • Claw Trainer
  • Drake Hound
  • Kinoshroom
  • Okoshroom
  • Prowler
  • Pudge
  • Shamble Priest
  • Swampie
  • Truffle Pig
  • Ghost creep
  • Slime creeps (emerald, citirine, ruby, sapphire)
  • Ghost creep
  • Giri creep
  • Claw Shrine spawn point
  • Fungal Growth spawn point
  • Grabby House spawn point
  • Gruesome George
  • Jack Scarecrow
  • Ser Sharpclaw
  • Beatrix the Witch
  • Glimmerwing
  • Goro (aka scary version of Totoro)

Contributing via the online form:

I have also made a super basic online form where you can submit files to me directly without the need to find an image hosting website or mess around with Github. All uploaded files are stored on my Google Drive where I can easy copy them across to the Hero Compendium site.

The form link is here: https://form.jotform.co/61591820810856

Please help out if you are able so that we can complete the site and make it a useful resource for the SDE community to enjoy.

June 16th, 2016, 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Dungeon Boss

If I have the capability, I might be able to scan a fair few of those and them off to you. I don't have everything, but I have most all SDE products. I'm just not sure my scanner will produce desired results.

Click Here for My Comprehensive List of Every Hero, Monster, and Boss available for Super Dungeon Explore.

June 17th, 2016, 12:25 am
Minion

Give it a try and see how the results turn out. A lowish quality scan is better than no scan at all

June 17th, 2016, 12:39 am
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

Scanned and submitted, I'm pretty sure I got them all in groups of 4-6. Glad to help out on this project.

June 17th, 2016, 2:08 am
Minion

Meankeb you rock mate. I'll add them to the site during my lunch break at work.

June 17th, 2016, 2:19 am
Profile WWW
Consul

Topher wrote:
Meankeb you rock mate. I'll add them to the site during work.

FTFY

June 17th, 2016, 7:16 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Hahaha nice try mate, but alas if that were the case it would have easily been finished by now.

Anyway the editing is done, just waiting for the upload to finish. Aussie Internet being what it is this will take a little bit.

June 17th, 2016, 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Alright, so the upload finished hours ago but between a beautiful dinner and a highly amusing film with the misses (Pride, Prejudice & Zombies) it's time to get back to business...

Thanks to the awesome scanning efforts of Meankeb, the site is now complete. That means all currently released characters are now included within the Compendium. It also makes sde.invarti.com the most complete SDE character resource on the net, which is a great achievement.

Once again thanks to everyone that contributed scans, ideas and feedback. This is very much a community effort :D

June 17th, 2016, 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
Dungeon Boss

Topher wrote:
It also makes sde.invarti.com the most complete SDE character resource on the net, which is a great achievement.

*Sniffles* I-i've been usurped...

Anyways...now you are gonna get on to all the treasure and loot cards, right? XD Oh dear God...

Click Here for My Comprehensive List of Every Hero, Monster, and Boss available for Super Dungeon Explore.

June 17th, 2016, 1:40 pm
Denizen

Topher, nice work. This thing is awesome!

June 17th, 2016, 2:48 pm
Denizen

Very nice page! If you want to add an alternative/unofficial card for Deeproot Wolf Rider, here's an edited one including errata: 1.06 Deeproot Wolf Rider Card, Glimmerberry Juice: Add, “(Arcade: Decrease STR of target enemy model's action by 2.)” [source]. I don't know what font the ability description section uses so it's sadly different.

June 17th, 2016, 7:12 pm
Ninja Corps

Topher wrote:
Once again thanks to everyone that contributed scans, ideas and feedback. This is very much a community effort :D

No, thank you. This site has saved me so many Google searches lately, it's not even funny.

June 18th, 2016, 12:44 am
Minion

Daemonforge wrote:
*Sniffles* I-i've been usurped...

Anyways...now you are gonna get on to all the treasure and loot cards, right? XD Oh dear God...

Topher the Usurper, sounds catchy 8-)

There are quite a few treasure/loot cards so I would only consider doing it IF enough people convinced me it was going to be value adding. Scanning and cropping that many cards would take quite some time...

AzureKnight wrote:
Topher, nice work. This thing is awesome!

Cheers buddy :D

nakano wrote:
Very nice page! If you want to add an alternative/unofficial card for Deeproot Wolf Rider, here's an edited one including errata: 1.06 Deeproot Wolf Rider Card, Glimmerberry Juice: Add, “(Arcade: Decrease STR of target enemy model's action by 2.)” [source]. I don't know what font the ability description section uses so it's sadly different.

Thanks mate! There was another card with two versions that I came across earlier, so it might be worth including both versions on the site. Thanks for sourcing the link too.

Meankeb wrote:
No, thank you. This site has saved me so many Google searches lately, it's not even funny.

If it is providing you long term benefit then that is the best outcome possible :mrgreen:

Oh, and as I don't do the Social Media thing, can someone post the link around Facebook etc? Might as well share this around so it can benefit others in the community.

June 18th, 2016, 1:04 am
Profile WWW
Consul

Excellent work topher!

I'm not convinced equipment has a place on your page.
Rather I'd say expanding the filter system would have better value (and keep you buzy!).

* Races
* affinity
* Keywords (Fly, status, mob etc.)

I was also thinking if checkboxes would be a better option than buttons.
You would be able to see models from e.g. Claws of the Wurm and Dragonback Peaks.

June 18th, 2016, 7:17 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

Here are the rest Classic Mode cards fixed for errata. (Noticed and wondering if it's a mistake that King Starfire / Starfire has on their description side red action, melee, sweep 2, knockdown. Should it be removed all together?). I also added Deranged Alchemist from Kickstarter update.
Including boss / mini-boss specific cards would be nice, but especially those cards that has mistakes according to errata! I might edit those at some point too.

June 18th, 2016, 9:05 am
Dungeon Boss

nakano wrote:
(Noticed and wondering if it's a mistake that King Starfire / Starfire has on their description side red action, melee, sweep 2, knockdown. Should it be removed all together?).

No. That's describing an action they can take for free each turn, due to the Tail Sweep rule.

June 18th, 2016, 12:24 pm
Denizen

Daemonforge wrote:
nakano wrote:
(Noticed and wondering if it's a mistake that King Starfire / Starfire has on their description side red action, melee, sweep 2, knockdown. Should it be removed all together?).

No. That's describing an action they can take for free each turn, due to the Tail Sweep rule.

Thanks, you're right! Should have read it better; was just aligned oddly.

June 18th, 2016, 12:38 pm
Minion

Well I had a look back over my collection to find the card with two version:

Ninja Cola (kitsune hero): one version has two support potions the other only has one

I see this has already been discussed here on the forums but given the date stamp it would seem the dual potion version is the newer one. Do we have an official ruling on the correct version?

June 19th, 2016, 7:51 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next